Trusted Contributor

Re: Does anyone have sun????

I am in Florida, we have sun, but we sure could use some rain.

Respected Contributor

yes, lots of sun.  i am in florida

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi everyone!  Right now, (12:24p) it's sunny and 58*, with a high of 63* in the Anchorage area.  Weather has been 🌞🌤☁️.  Usually, it's cloudy weather.  Trees finally have their leaves, and everything has greened up, overnight it seems.  Days are just about 18hrs long.  Big growing season, as summers are so short here.  Enjoying all Mother Nature is giving us.  So many beautiful flowers and colors.  

Wishing you you lots of sunshine!

Honored Contributor

I'm in Ohio on the lake.  It's miserable here.  It is like a monsoon and has been for the last couple of hours.  It has been pretty ugly and raining on and off all day.  We have had a lot of rain and there is a lot of rain predicted for us over the next week.

Our backyard was already flooded before this latest rain. I can only imagine what it will look like now. 

Esteemed Contributor

Partly sunny in the central midwest. 80s. This is the best month of May we've had in years. Generally spring is quite rainy on the plains. Because the rain falls mainly on the plains.... Okay, I'll stop  

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

We're ahead of a cool front and will have full sun around 77 degrees for the next 4 days.  

Come on over to NC!

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal 

Yep, nice sunny and beautiful day here. About 75° and calm, days I could live with all 352 days, but! Only if the ice rink opens again.

hckynut 🏒

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor

Sunny, breezy day here.  High of 85. 

I understand how you feel.  We've had a lot of cloudy, rainy days so it's nice to see the sun.  

Esteemed Contributor

Arizona here. All day every day, nothing but sun. Would love some nice cloudy, rainy cool days. Sun everyday gets old.

Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

Noon in Phoenix:   90° --  22% humidity

Anything under a 100 is a cool day for us.