Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone else have this...problem?

@Happy2BHere wrote:

You might look at the Ladies Lands End Rash Guard Tees w/UPF 50 sun protection. They're super light and moisture wicking and you can even swim in them, but are so soft they're a pleasure to wear anytime. Sleeve is all the way to the wrist. Plus when I just checked they are 40% off today (but it seems like LE always has sales). Many patterns and colors too. Woman Very Happy

Screenshot 2023-05-15 174325.png

Screenshot 2023-05-15 173527.png

These are great!  I wear them in our hot tub!  They've lasted for years and feel good on my skin.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Might be exfoliative dermatitis.  You can look it up for more info.

Well, no, it isn't. I was diagnosed with senile purpura and I didn't know whether to laugh (senile? ME?...hee hee hee) or get mad when my doctor told me and then just HAD to let me know "and yours is the worst case I've ever seen".

Honored Contributor

Check out jc penny, old navy.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Contributor

I have this. They said to be damaged from sun and age.  I'm 67 and have developed numerous issues with my skin as I age.  My mom had it too.  And YES YOU GET CRAZY questions.  . Lol. 
rash guards are cooling and soft.  Don't want anything tight.  Gauzes blend shirts I like.  Maybe see a 2nd dermatologist as it's very common and there is hope for improvement.  
thinking of you!

Respected Contributor

DH has very sensitive skin due to radiation treatments....his oncologist said to use All free and clear instead of the other brands....and Basis soap for bathing. Hope this is helpful. 

Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten Duluth Trading Co has some good casual long sleeve tops in warm weather weight fabrics. They ship quickly. https://www.duluthtrading.com/search?limit=18&q=Long%20sleeves&refine=c_gender%3DWomen&sort=best-mat...
Trusted Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten So sorry that you are dealing with this problem. Check out Coolibar UPF 50+ long sleeve tee shirts on Amazon. They have many colors to choose from and are $39.00. They are highly rated. I hope you find a resolution to your issue. Wishing you the best.

Respected Contributor

@Trailrun23 wrote:

DH has very sensitive skin due to radiation treatments....his oncologist said to use All free and clear instead of the other brands....and Basis soap for bathing. Hope this is helpful. 

Hi Trailrun23--My dermatologist told me the same--use All Free And Clear (detergent), and I might try switching to Basis soap too. Thanks for the information and it's very helpful. My only complaint about All is that the jug is heavy so I have my husband do the pouring. Do you know if it comes in a dry form?