Valued Contributor

I'm enjoying Courtney and Ali together. They work well together and aren't competing for attention. Actually letting the vendors speak.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Courtney and Ali tonight…

...in that case, I'll tune in and give it try. Thank you.

Contributor

I am enjoying their show too. What a refreshing change

Super Contributor

@simplyfriends wrote:

I'm enjoying Courtney and Ali together. They work well together and aren't competing for attention. Actually letting the vendors speak.  

To me, I felt Ali completely took over their time together.  Courtney remained very quiet.  I hate to see when that happens.  Some hosts have no regard for the person they are partnering with.  

Valued Contributor

@Elizabeth03   You must not have noticed that they took turns presenting products and when Ali was presenting Courtney let her do the majority of the selling and vice versa. 

Contributor

Does anyone know if the right hand ring Courtney was wearing during the show is from QVC?Thanks in advance for any info
Honored Contributor

I also felt that Ali did a lot more talking than Courtney did. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

They were  both talking over the Doctor when he was demonstrating the tinted  powder that covers thinning   hair lines  . I did prefer Ali  with Courtney rather than .....

Esteemed Contributor

I think Courtney can handle shows alone, she doesn't need help.   Why do they always give her various partners?  I'm not a fan of Ali she's one I can't watch.  I don't like her presentations.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth