Trusted Contributor

Re: Do you watch more or less QVC now....

Much much less. I used to leave on while cleaning. It used to be relaxing....but not now. The PM used to be my favorite..but can't watch anymore....hosts sitting on back of couch with shoes on...being hyper..now it's an instant turn off. I now watch hulu or netflix.
Respected Contributor

Much less than I use to.  My priorities have  changed also.  Times change.  

Trusted Contributor

I watcg QVC less now due to some hosts and their antics and bloated egos.   I watch when I want to see the items I might be interested in.   

The coronavirus and subsequent factory closures in China will cause a loss of inventory and interesting delema for QVC.   We will see how QVC will handle this.   

Respected Contributor

Less. Don't like the hosts on whole. The selection of products redundant. Used to purchase lots of jewelry, no programming of jewelry until a bit recently but didn't want to watch because of hosts.

Esteemed Contributor

Much less!

Honored Contributor

Too much of one type of thing is too much all day long.

Flowers and plants are nice, but not all day long, imo.

They should insert a couple of Fashions shows in-between.

Same with electronics, vacuums, beauty, etc.  Insert Fashions during the day, just to attract more shoppers/viewers.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I have shopped with Q since 1989.  31 years, wow!  But I quit shopping through the tv about 2001.  I quit after Kathy Levine left and Steve Bryant.  All of sudden they had a couple of vendors who controlled the show.  One talked so much she made me nervous.  Couldn't think. Since I kept qvc on for back ground it was nerve wracking. I would turn channel, but it seemed every time I went to turn on qvc there she was, yak yak yak. I watched less and less until not at all.  Then when I stopped by for a minute the products were over and over and spending too much time on one item.  I quit.  As internet became better and better I just shopped through online.  So much better.  Many views of item, video sometimes, and exact measurements and fabric content.   Better product description.  The newer hosts never explain too much, I hate waiting 10 minutes to look at inside of a bag or back of a skirt.   It's no wonder qvc has too much competition, with coupons, sales, bonus points, rewards most everything they sell can be bought somewhere else.  Used to be the q's guarantee was unique, but now a days  everyoneguarantees  products, and many have better return policies....and cheaper.  I get free returns elsewhere

Honored Contributor

I wanted to add.  There is no reason heck qvc can't offer some kind of a reward or point system

Respected Contributor

Way way less for any of the shopping networks, this is saving me alot of money too!

Honored Contributor

I watch much,much less. Also purchase much,much less. I don't even "change the channel",just don't watch.

I think the Q's target audience has changed. I don't care for the peppy,bouncy hosts.

Prices are a little high. Don't care to see the TSV's presented so many times. And I could go on,but I won't.

And there was no one left to speak out for me....