Honored Contributor

Well, maybe just one more handbag...

Image result for lol animated images

Honored Contributor

Just when I think I'm satisfied and I need not another anything, I see something "shiny" and there I go!

can be shoes, clothes, handbag or jewelry.

Honored Contributor

I actually need clothing and still nothing is appealing to me.

So much of what I look at I think just looks cheap.  Not sure if it's me or if the clothing does really look cheap.  LOL

Respected Contributor

@AngelPuppy1

Am there now.  However, while at Chico's this week, on the $19.99 rack was a Travelers black maxi with beautiful shark sleeves ( normally I hate this type sleeve ! ) but the tag said reduced to $94.  Had clerk check: it WAS $19.99.

it fit beautifully and even the way the sleeves fell was nice: home it came...evening dress in my summer maxi collection.  

Most of my purchases this last year have been for a renovated shore house we had for 30 years and rented for over 10.  Now it's our turn to enjoy it....have more than enough clothes...and so does my niece who frequently receives " packages " from her aunt's closet.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

I've had to admit to that a few times now!!! It's horrible. Then next thing I know some little something comes to me in the mails!! It's a miracle.

Honored Contributor

@pommom wrote:

have enough seasonal clothing, shoes, handbags, and jewelry to the point that nothing appeals to you on home shopping networks?  Not into cooking or cookware.

This is what I'm experiencing. (((yawn)))

...well, maybe, just one more handbag. 

@pommom  I seem to go in spurts....I will have months where I hardly buy anything except my basics that I use all the time.  But, I will have months where I just feel like I NEED to buy something new....maybe if I analyzed why feel like that, I could stop ✋It!

I usually buy more when I am happy and In a good place.  

Honored Contributor

I'd like to add to my earlier comment by saying, I live in a 1-season climate.  You talk about boring?    I wear all my clothes all year long.

Honored Contributor

Re: Do you ever...

[ Edited ]

I only tune in when there's a vendor I like at a time convenient for me to watch.  I miss most LOGO shows because I have other commitments.

I'm not very domestic ... so no shows about cooking, kitchen, decorating, etc. I live in a NYC highrise apt ... no garden shows for me!

ETA:  I'm rarely home at Christmas ... so I don't decorate, and my family and friends stopped gift exchanging years ago.  Only gifts for children.