Esteemed Contributor

I do. I usually have an English muffin and yogurt or steel cut oatmeal and fruit. 

I find that if I don't have breakfast I want to snack during the day.

Honored Contributor

I always eat breakfast.  I take a granola bar to work during the week.  On weekends, it's been an english muffin.  Sometimes I'll make a protein shake.

Honored Contributor

Yes, I have breakfast everyday and I try to get as much protein in it as possible.  It could be a couple of boiled eggs, an omelette, a cup of yogurt, or a protein drink. Maybe once, somtimes twice, a week I go off the protein thing and enjoy some rye toast or steel cut oatmeal.  Aside from when I have yogurt or a protein drink, I'll always include a glass of Fairlife milk with my breakfast.

Honored Contributor

I eat something.  I can't have my coffee or vitamins on an empty stomach, so I have to at least get in a piece of toast or a carton of yogurt.  If you were to ask me if I had an appetite first thing in the morning, I'd say no..not at all.

I force feed myself something.  But  do enjoy a late morning breakfast or brunch.  My appetite starts to kick in some time after 10:30  

Trusted Contributor

My husband and I always eat breakfast! On week days we usually have wheat toast and fruit or oatmeal and fruit!  On the week-ends we live a little more dangerously with eggs and sausage on Saturday and waffles and sausage on Sunday!!Woman HappyMan Happy

Honored Contributor

See I am the opposite- if I DO eat breakfast, I am super hungry all day long! I've tried to eat breakfast but I just can't. . I tend to eat lunch early though, like 11am. I know it is bad but I just can't do it regularly. I will if my parents are over because they eat breakfast but I never feel good after I do.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

See I am the opposite- if I DO eat breakfast, I am super hungry all day long! I've tried to eat breakfast but I just can't. . I tend to eat lunch early though, like 11am. I know it is bad but I just can't do it regularly. I will if my parents are over because they eat breakfast but I never feel good after I do.

@HappyDaze  If you do have something, what would it typically be?  If it has any carbs, it makes sense that you'd be hungry earlier.  A protein breakfast should hold you longer.

Respected Contributor

I do the bulk of my work in the morning.  If I have breakfast, it seems to slow me down, for some reason.  Sometimes, I'll have breakfast foods for lunch, tho.

Honored Contributor

I love my breakfast!

High fiber cereal, blueberries and other fruit, and almond milk.  

Trusted Contributor
Yes I do. So many studies that show how it is so good for you. And effortless really. I like to have muesli with yogurt.
A friend in need is a friend indeed.