Honored Contributor

only on the weekends.....saturday and/or sunday......OR if i meet someone specifically for breakfast.

i do like a cup of coffee or two in the morning.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

Yes!

If I have to be up early, it's something quick like cereal and yogurt.

On mornings when I have more time, I love to make eggs, crispy proscuitto, and toast with Kerrygold Irish butter. YUM!

Valued Contributor

I am a cereal person and rarely eat anything else. I try to stay with healthy cereal without much sugar and also throw in a banana now and then.

Honored Contributor

Re: Do you eat breakfast ?

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

See I am the opposite- if I DO eat breakfast, I am super hungry all day long! I've tried to eat breakfast but I just can't. . I tend to eat lunch early though, like 11am. I know it is bad but I just can't do it regularly. I will if my parents are over because they eat breakfast but I never feel good after I do.

@HappyDaze  If you do have something, what would it typically be?  If it has any carbs, it makes sense that you'd be hungry earlier.  A protein breakfast should hold you longer.

@JeanLouiseFinchUsually something like whole grain bread with almond butter or peanut butter (no sugar added, just nuts), yogurt (with chia seeds and pure cocoa nibs mixed in) and a banana. I don't eat eggs so I can't eat those. I also like to eat things like Panera's Power almond and quinoa oatmeal. Any other ideas?

ETA: I shouldn't say I don't ever eat eggs but I do not like them and can only eat them if they are scrambled and mixed with cheese or salsa, lol, so I generally don't eat them.

Honored Contributor

@LyndaGee wrote:

I do the bulk of my work in the morning.  If I have breakfast, it seems to slow me down, for some reason.  Sometimes, I'll have breakfast foods for lunch, tho.

Same here.

Honored Contributor

I like yoghurt,chia pudding or a banan during the week because I have to eat early.weekends we have bacon and eggs or oatmeal.

Honored Contributor

Re: Do you eat breakfast ?

[ Edited ]

Yes. I'm more consistent with it now that my employer allows me to work from home. This morning I had a ham steak and egg on a bagel! It was awesome. On the days when my health-nut husband makes breakfast, I drink a smoothie whipped up in our Vitamix. Either way, it all tastes good! 😜😜😜

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I eat breakfast within an hour of waking. I am an eggs, bacon, toast and Fairlife milk eater. I seldom change it up, but occasionally I have oatmeal in addition to my regular. 

Respected Contributor

Oh wow, breakfast is my favorite meal of the day!..

We get up early and can't even wait to eat...My Husband used to never eat anything,  but now he say's he doesn't know how he didn't eat til late morning...It is so good for you to start the day with fuel for the body, and helps start your metabolism working...

@HappyDaze of course a good "coke a cola" wouldn't hurt...LOL  (I have tried it)

Honored Contributor

I love instant breakfast.  Cool, chocolate or strawberry and slightly sweet.

I don't feel good if I have something hot.  Never have.