Honored Contributor

Re: Do You Remember When QVC.....

Koos passed in 2015 at 75 of colon cancer.

Koos Van Den Akker

Honored Contributor

I miss the Epiphany line and never heard any mention of what happened and why it disappeared. Bar far, that was my favorite diamonique line. I wear the pieces daily except for a necklace that a tiny stone a few months ago. The platinum-plated sterling sold now is just not the quality it was before.
Honored Contributor

I still have a Gabriella sweater. It is black with flowers all over the shoulders and faceted acrylic buttons. It
Trusted Contributor

I have a Mark Zunino skirt and recently tried it on,  It fits very well and will keep it.  Also have a Pamela Dennis skirt and I recall I had a matching jacket but have no idea what became of that.  Her skirt is unlined and doesn't hang as nice as my Mark Zunino and will probably donate that. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Nancy Drew wrote:

Who  could forget Sport Savy?

I have several 2-and 3-piece sets that I'm still wearing.

Esteemed Contributor

@justashopper wrote:

@Nancy Drew 

That is so funny!!  I just wore an old sport savy jacket!!

I have had it for years!!  it is a jersey zip up jacket that went with a sleeveless top and crop pants.  On the hanger, it can look kinda frumpy.  It's navy with white stiching and checkboard print on the collar.  But on, it really looks cute.  STILL!!  The top and pants are long gone.  But that jacket is an oldie but a goodie.  

Especially because I am at an age where, a jean jacket with jeans is a no.  LOL

I wear jean jackets with jeans all the time - and I'm a young 80 yrs.

Trusted Contributor

The Gabriella T tops that I once owned were very muted as I recall.  Must have donated them. 

Respected Contributor

There was also a line called "Cedar Canyon" if memory serves.  I had 2 of their jackets and they wore well.

Also miss Sports Savy along with the Gabrielle T, Jessica Holbrook lines.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just found tucked away inside one my large Dooney dust covers 3 skirts nicely folded.  One is a Linea by Louis Dell 'Olio acrylic and wool skirt made in Hong Kong and the other 2 skirts are Jessica Hollbrook one also made in Hong Kong and the other in Macau.  They all fit and look great although the Dell 'Olio skirt creased and needs hanging out but snowball chance that any will get worn because my mode of dress is casual now.  Maybe will revisit next fall and winter. 

Esteemed Contributor

I used to like watching Bradley Bayou presenting his leather and suede jackets.  Nice quality.  Still have one.