Trusted Contributor

Do You Remember When QVC.....

sold these brands?  I was going through some older sweaters and ran across "Stitches In Time", "Storybook Knits" and of course "Quacker Factory" when Jeanne was there and sweaters were fully decorated.  I have a Quaker sweater that is for a teacher with a chalkboard, crayon, etc.  Needless to say, even though the sweaters are in really good condition, they are being donated.  I just don't dress like that since I retired.  I really enjoyed watching those shows because you just never knew what was coming up next.

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta
Honored Contributor

Re: Do You Remember When QVC.....

Wasn't Storybook Knits sold on HSN?...not QVC.

Honored Contributor

Stitches in Time - I had tons of those sweaters.

The ones I loved the most though were from a lovely woman from FLorence Italy, Gabriella T. She was a lovely as her sweaters. I still have one, a short sleeve tunic, very colorful. 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee    Yes, I have a pile of Storybook Knits.  They're works of art.  I would've bought many more if they'd stuck around.  I still wear them occasionally, especially the hot air balloon one. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Who  could forget Sport Savy?

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

Loved Cardigan Bay, Storybook Knits and Quackers sweaters. Still have around 3; the others made it to thrift 15 years ago.

Honored Contributor

Does anyone remember the Quacker suede jackets?  There were about 3 themes from which to choose.  One was wild African animals, one I can't remember and mine is a Western theme with running wild horses, which I still have.  It's the only time Jeanne ever did anything like that.  I often wondered what possessed her? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Koos, Of Course, wasn't that a brand here?  I know it was a man selling, he reminded me of Stan Herman.

If we're talking about other items besides fashion, I can't remember the brand name, but the woman threw silvery fairie dust and it was for jewelry (?).

Honored Contributor

I still have and wear a QF denm jacket that's completely appliqued with NYC skyscraper scenes.  Fun to wear.  

Respected Contributor

@Nancy Drew 

I have a couple of Sports Savvy outfits that I still wear.