Honored Contributor

Re: Do You Remember When QVC.....

@Lucky Charm    Koos was pudgy and always wore an apron.  He had a very nasty disposition.  I think that got him kicked out of QVC.  Nothing like Stan Herman. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Nancy Drew 

That is so funny!!  I just wore an old sport savy jacket!!

I have had it for years!!  it is a jersey zip up jacket that went with a sleeveless top and crop pants.  On the hanger, it can look kinda frumpy.  It's navy with white stiching and checkboard print on the collar.  But on, it really looks cute.  STILL!!  The top and pants are long gone.  But that jacket is an oldie but a goodie.  

Especially because I am at an age where, a jean jacket with jeans is a no.  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Koo's kinda pushed Patty Reilly out of the way from the garment hanger and told someone off camera he never wanted to work with her again. Yep, that really happened.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 I do recall the suede, but did not buy one. I did get a hand knit Quacker sweater that I found at one of the outlet stores. It is a cardigan with green and red apples and pumpkins. I don't think they ever did another one of these. Lots of manufactured knits, but not hand knit. 

Honored Contributor

I loved the Precious Fibers line. Their cashmere was so beautiful.  I still have 2 sweaters that I won't part with.  They look brand new.

Esteemed Contributor

Carson Kressley, Delta Burke is what I remember.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Respected Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

Koos, Of Course, wasn't that a brand here?  I know it was a man selling, he reminded me of Stan Herman.

If we're talking about other items besides fashion, I can't remember the brand name, but the woman threw silvery fairie dust and it was for jewelry (?).

@Lucky Charm Kirk's Folly with Jennifer something. 

My favorite sweater brands were Gabriella T and Precious Fibers.  I also liked Jessica Holbrook.

Trusted Contributor

@Lucky Charm The jewelry line you're thinking of is Kirks Folly. Still sold at QVC. She still blows the fairy dust during the presentation. They sometimes have shows on QVC2.

Honored Contributor

@Linmo - Jenniefer Kirk is the vendor of Kirk's Folly.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Does anyone remember the Quacker suede jackets?  There were about 3 themes from which to choose.  One was wild African animals, one I can't remember and mine is a Western theme with running wild horses, which I still have.  It's the only time Jeanne ever did anything like that.  I often wondered what possessed her? 

@Kachina624 - There were four.  I have three.  The horses, the African theme, a blue one with sunflowers and a green one with pumpkins/fall theme.

The only one I didn't get was the green.

Jeanne said at the time that she'd always wanted to do the suede jackets but the buyers wouldn't okay it.  When they finally did, she jumped on it and couldn't believe the price they brought them in at.