Honored Contributor

Do We Have A Quacker Factory Show...

or a performance by Albany?  Does she ever shut up?  Poor Angel can hardly get a word in.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Re: Do We Have A Quacker Factory Show...

Not watching, but Albany is a "click" for me.

Honored Contributor

I like Albany, especially when she's with Angel.

Frequent Contributor

I switched to online shopping because Albany is out of control tonight.  How sad because I really wanted to hear Angel talk about the items.   Although she keeps on stating the bosses left for the day there's no excuse to act wild during a presentation. Wish the Q would observe her mannerisms surely not professional.

Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

I like Albany, especially when she's with Angel.

The first time they were paired, Angel was visibly upset and practically in tears.  I guess she "toughened up" but I bet she dreads appearing with Albany.  Who would like someone raining all over their parade?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I admit I recorded the show as soon as I saw who the host was and will fast-forward through it.

I've already watched part of it and was disgusted by the episode with the "whipped cream" and "double-dipping".  Can I just say "yuck"?  She could have the whole cake, if I were there.  I wouldn't touch it.  That's the point where I stopped watching; I'll finish later at high speed.

Such a disappointing end to a day of QF shows.  I watched the others and enjoyed them.

Valued Contributor

@Thisismynickname wrote:

Not watching, but Albany is a "click" for me.

I'm with you guys!  WILL NOT watch albany!!  Not for a second!  Worse host of all times! Can't believe she still has a job with the Q. 

Honored Contributor

I didn't think it was bad.  Sometimes her sayings make me laugh - in a good way.  For example, she was explaining how a neckline was lower-cut but not revealing, because "when we bend over, we don't want to give away the cash and prizes."

Super Contributor

For me, it really didn't matter. I checked the recentl  On Air shows, and it was pretty much ALL THE SAME.  SHOWING  THE SAME 6 THINGS throughout the day. Woman LOL