Trusted Contributor

Re: Direct Deposit Stimulus check!

Get my payment schedule for my first 2 stimulus was never updated and they mailed checks to me instead of a direct deposit.  NOW FINALLY they did it right and it will be a direct deposit the Get My Payment said to be deposited March 24!  Smiley Happy  I hope everyone gets theirs quickly.

Respected Contributor

Checked on the IRS website and according to that, our payment was scheduled to be deposited on March 17. 

Hasn't happened yet.

According to the website if you don't see the deposit made to your account you should contact your bank to verify that they received it.

I'll give it a few more days before I call.

Super Contributor

@LillyandHobo wrote:

Hi I am just wondering if everyone has received their stimulus check? I haven't and it would have been direct deposit. I saw many people the other day that said they got it. I have been watching and nothing for me....lol. I feel like the kid with coal in their stocking! Thanks in advance 

I must be getting really old because I keep reading this will be the third stimulus check we'll be getting, but I don't remember how much the first two were. Can someone remind me how much they were? I only remember one.
Thanks!

Super Contributor

Nothing for us yet in any way or form.  Our last one was way late.

The former and current and still "MrsSweetieBear".
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I checked status today for both myself and my elderly mother. For the first time it actually had information other than the "Payment Status Not Available" message.

Direct deposit for Mom next week, mine is being mailed next week. No rhyme or reason, as the first two payments were distributed differently for each of us. SIGH Certainly not consistent!

I was just happy to see that they are finally on the way.

Honored Contributor

@Justholdingon wrote:

@LillyandHobo wrote:

Hi I am just wondering if everyone has received their stimulus check? I haven't and it would have been direct deposit. I saw many people the other day that said they got it. I have been watching and nothing for me....lol. I feel like the kid with coal in their stocking! Thanks in advance 

I must be getting really old because I keep reading this will be the third stimulus check we'll be getting, but I don't remember how much the first two were. Can someone remind me how much they were? I only remember one.
Thanks!

@Justholdingon   I think the first check was $1,200.  The second check was $600.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@Justholdingon 

@Justholdingon wrote:

@LillyandHobo wrote:

Thanks!

1200 and 600

Trusted Contributor

Anyone can find out the status of their stimulus payment by going here and supplying accurate info to the data requested on the page. 

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment

my $1400 was direct deposited on 3/17. I knew to expect it because I used the website to get informed. Use the link, follow the prompts, and you won't feel "left out". 

Honored Contributor

"Everyone" doesn't get one.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

S/O and I are scheduled to get our direct deposits on 3/24.

We're both collecting social security, so our checking account info is on file, but our first two were checks. . Go figure.