Honored Contributor

So beautiful ❤

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest yes, we have 2 hoses running to our sprinklers.  We are on water restrictions (Texas) and can only water 2x a week, which we do.  

There are 3 houses on the street behind us currently under construction, but being built on speculation and not sold as yet. The rocks and dirt belong to one of those houses.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

@goldensrbest yes, we have 2 hoses running to our sprinklers.  We are on water restrictions (Texas) and can only water 2x a week, which we do.  

There are 3 houses on the street behind us currently under construction, but being built on speculation and not sold as yet. The rocks and dirt belong to one of those houses.

Thanks, do you worry about the fact that new people buying those homes,may not like the fact that there are deer? I would be really concerned.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ 

on Yelp - 

the grass is organic lush and green

it is an all you can eat buffet

@MamaWick 

Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest if whoever buys that house doesn't like them, they can put up a privacy fence.  We are thinking about a partial fence for Cricket, but not sure.  Most people out here don't really mind them too much and will fence if they do.  They were here first.  I'm just glad they can't be hunted here since they don't have a fear of humans.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix