Esteemed Contributor

For a Dyson to be a TSV in 2018!!  Ugh....Dyson all day!  Guess I'll be watching more Weather Channel!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Didn't Take Long....

[ Edited ]

I agree! I had the same reaction when I saw it on the tv schedule. “My Pillows” can’t be too far off from now! Haha

Trusted Contributor

I never turned a channel so fast in my life.

Esteemed Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

I agree! I had the same reaction when I saw it on the tv schedule. “My Pillows” can’t be too far off from now! Haha

You'll need "My Pillow" to put on your "Sleep Number Bed" when you take a nap after using your "Dyson."

Trusted Contributor

Ha! Pretty soon you'll be watching all those terrible plant shows. Groan. You may eat your words and wish for a return of the pillows! Smiley Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

You'll need "My Pillow" to put on your "Sleep Number Bed" when you take a nap after using your "Dyson."

I was wrong....you'll need the "Dyson" to keep you warm while you're taking a nap!

Respected Contributor

Do you really watch QVC all day? 

Valued Contributor

I guess I'll be saving a lot of money today. BORING!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

It's a good thing for me....gives my Credit Card a rest...LOL

Honored Contributor

I haven't really watched QVC for periods of time in years.  If I buy anything that is being presented it is either from channel surfing or online.  The days of only being able to order if an item is being presented and no internet are long gone and  it appears QVC has changed with the times regarding this and it seems they are catering to the channel surfers like me now.  I find there are way more things to watch on tv then a shopping channel all day!!