Honored Contributor

Amy S. wore a Diamonique ring  (square diamond surrounded by black diamonds) for some time.  Did you ever wonder if she was wearing it to promote sales of that ring?  Now she is wearing a different ring and already some women have noticed the new ring.  Also reminds me of Shawn wearing all those statement earrings.  Cat HappyCat Surprised

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Actually no i have not wondered, but would not surprise me.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

I thought at one time she said it was her engagement ring. Wore it for years. Hope I’m not dreaming.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1   I no longer watch QVC on a regular basis but I did happen to see Amy selling the ring you referenced on a show this week. I watched her presentation for about five minutes while she showed the new ring and the ring she said was hers. I don't wonder either but they are under pressure to sell, sell, sell. If her efforts have paid off and she's able to upgrade, good for her.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@OKPrincess wrote:

I thought at one time she said it was her engagement ring. Wore it for years. Hope I’m not dreaming.

You're right, OKPrincess, she did say it was her engagement ring.

Honored Contributor

No l never wondered, nor do I watch QVC much. See nothing wrong with changing her ring, or any other jewelry item. 

No one has the power to make me buy or spend money. Hosts are there to sell. Why shouldn't they promote, as well share their own experiences.

Honored Contributor

When they are on air selling ,that is their job it is all about the money.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Did you ever Wonder?

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1  OK, I'm curious and don't watch QVC live. What is the number of Amy's new ring? Let's see how her taste has changed over the years! If I remember correctly, she had lovely diamond wedding band before working at QVC. Then, she bought the "engagement" ring to wear with her own wedding band, which is obviously a very high quality eternity band. I do like Amy's honesty about her rings!

There is another host who has flaunted her wedding rings, which are clearly not a very high quality (yellow tones) . . . but they are large. Large is more important to her than quality.

Of the two, I'd trust Amy and her honesty about wearing her real platinum wedding ring and a Diamonique engagement ring. No pretenses. She wear it everywhere; not just on QVC for making sales. She seems genuinely proud to be wearing Diamonique. I've never owned any faux diamonds, but Amy seems like the real deal when talking about her own experience with it.    

ETA: What happened to all of Shawn's big, bold sterling rings? She often said she preferred sterling to all other metals. One right hand ring (years ago) was especially pretty and kind of a "signature ring". Didn't care for those statement rings she sported and sold.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

@OKPrincess wrote:

Yes, I have heard her say that it was her engagement ring & she had worn it for 7 years.  I bought that same ring for my birthday in January of 2017 & it's just as beautiful now as the day that I got it.  I get lots of compliments on it.  One lady was with her teenaged daughter and said "whomever designed your ring did a fabulous job.

Esteemed Contributor

I wonder every day, about many things, but never have I wondered about what a host is or is not wearing.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.