Respected Contributor

Never really thought about it much but it's possible. I think with Amy's ring, she loved it, bought it, and wore it for years next to her wedding band. Now she's loving the new copy of Megan's engagement ring and is trying it on for size. Well, I'm "assuming" it's the new diamonique ring, but don't know that for sure. It could be a beautiful new diamond ring. BTW, if it was a selling ploy, it finally worked on me. I bought the original one, J276996, about a month ago and I absolutely love it! This one:

No Image Found

LOVE IT!

Honored Contributor

I didn't wonder about it, I just assumed that she wore that ring to promote DMQ.  I noticed that she changed rings, it looks like she's were the ring that was inspired by Meghan's engagement ring.  

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

Never really thought about it much but it's possible. I think with Amy's ring, she loved it, bought it, and wore it for years next to her wedding band. Now she's loving the new copy of Megan's engagement ring and is trying it on for size. Well, I'm "assuming" it's the new diamonique ring, but don't know that for sure. It could be a beautiful new diamond ring. BTW, if it was a selling ploy, it finally worked on me. I bought the original one, J276996, about a month ago and I absolutely love it! This one:

No Image Found

LOVE IT!

Me too.

Respected Contributor

There's never been a reason to wonder, Amy talked about that ring, how much she loved it & chose it because she didn't want to spend a lot of money on the real deal....now years later she's decided to wear another that's a copy of Megan's ring, the Diamonique rep mentioned how much Amy liked it during a presentation with another host. 

Respected Contributor

No one wonders what jewelry I wear or clothing.  Why would I wonder about the hosts?

Honored Contributor

@Marp wrote:

I wonder every day, about many things, but never have I wondered about what a host is or is not wearing.

i rarely even notice what a host may or may not be wearing on their fingers. i am sure they are selling/promoting whatever qvc tells them to promote at the time they are on the air. it is qvc and they are in the business to sell whatever they have in stock.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

There's never been a reason to wonder, Amy talked about that ring, how much she loved it & chose it because she didn't want to spend a lot of money on the real deal....now years later she's decided to wear another that's a copy of Megan's ring, the Diamonique rep mentioned how much Amy liked it during a presentation with another host. 

@kitcat51You are correct.  I was watching the day she mentioned that she saw the ring a long time ago, loved it and wore it as her own and would never spend thousands of dollars on the real thing but did say that her wedding band that she wears with it is real. That was the first time I saw it and loved it too but waited too long to order because like most everything else on qvc's website it went up in price.  I hate that and so now say forget it, I won't buy it.   

As an aside, Shawn had her wedding ring recreated in diamonique and when she had to sell it showed the viewing audience the side by side difference.  The diamonique was flawless and lighter in color than Shawn's ring and she said that while the diamoninque version made hers look yellow, nevertheless, she loved it because it came from Joe and meant so much to her.  I think no one would or should ever do that again....a side by side comparison.  It was painful to watch Shawn say she loved her yellow looking ring and no it was not a yellow diamond.  

Honored Contributor

@makena wrote:

No one wonders what jewelry I wear or clothing.  Why would I wonder about the hosts?

No one wonders about what you're wearing because you're not on tv. 

Esteemed Contributor

@twinny70 wrote:

@pupwhipped wrote:

No Image Found

LOVE IT!

Me too.

@twinny70

@Katcat1

Me three! I'm pretty sure I'm ordering it tonight. Just waiting a bit longer to be sure...

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett