Honored Contributor

It IS on advanced order.

The shipping date is right under the price!!!!

When you click on colors and sizes, it does say in stock.....but the advanced order date is VERY clear.

Honored Contributor

QVC hasn't known "come here from sic'em" since they switched computer/IT companies about a year ago.Woman Sad

Frequent Contributor

I have been shopping on QVC for years but when I placed the order it did not say the date it was being shipped just in stock. I see it now, thank you.

Frequent Contributor

Because I often see questions answered by the QVC team here. Thanks for your snotty answer. You seem to have alot to say on the Blogs and Forums.

Frequent Contributor

Well the team does read these Forums and answer questions and I thought I would get a quicker answer

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Because I often see the team answer questions on here. Thanks for your snotty answer. You seem to have alot to say on these Blogs and Forums.

Esteemed Contributor

@luvsshopping  I obviously can't know what you saw originally and I can clearly see now that it's showing the ship date, however I wanted to say that there has been several times recently where I purchased something and didn't realize it was a pre-order until after the fact when I, like you, wonder where it is.  Especially when I would do the quick order option.  So, I have no doubt that it wasn't there, or very well hidden, when you originally ordered. And I'm happy to see that it is now appears to be a little more obvious.

Frequent Contributor

It's very clear now, but it wasn't when I ordered. Will be very diligent from now on.