Esteemed Contributor

Finally saw a tiny!!! But no picture

Willow needed to go out at midnight.  One of the does was in the lot behind our deer crossing sign.  I shined the flashlight around and saw her fawn hunkered down in the tallgrass ❤❤❤  It was too dark for a picture but I was thrilled.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

Re: Finally saw a tiny!!! But no picture

Yay!  First fawn of the year!  Deer Doe wins the honor of first to show off!  Even at Midnight your deer know where they may be safe. 

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick   Whoo hoo!  Congratulations!   The Wick Deer Nursery is now open.  

Blessings💕

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

Babies are always a blessing....what a precious sight!  Thank you @MamaWick for the wonderful news.  Get ready for the newbies at the MamaWick compound!

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick,

Can't wait to see pics!

congratulations smiley

Honored Contributor

That must have been so exciting! Every time I've seen a deer family, I am thrilled also and never forget what they looked like and how I felt.❤️

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick 

I can imagine how sweet that view of Mom & her fawn was.  I've said it before & I'll say it again, "you're so fortunate to see them each day."  Thank goodness Sweet Willow asked you to let her out.  She made her Mom very happy.

Nice start to your long Memorial Day Weekend.  Thanks for sharing.

Honored Contributor

Lucky you to see the fawn.  They are so precious and their mom will show them the way.  Hopefully, you will see more.

kindness is strength