Esteemed Contributor

Re: Delivery delay from LL Bean

@Cakers3 wrote:

@shaggygirl   I also wanted to suggest keeping an eye on your credit card.  They shouldn't be charging until your package ships.

If the charge shows up, you might want to call them.

Sometimes the charge on my cc will be "in process", too.  Then when my package ships the charge changs to a regular charge.

@Cakers3 

The charge still shows as "pending" on my cc. I do appreciate your comments and suggestions! Thank You for taking the time.

Esteemed Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

It's not just the Q. Two Tees from LL Bean were scheduled for delivery today but found an email this morning that they are delayed, no new expected date, just that they'll notify me if they aren't able to get them to me at all.

@shaggygirl 

My shirt from LL Bean had today as the expected delivery date and it arrived a little while ago.  I live on the Gulf Coast, so definitely not close to LL Bean.  So far I've had no problem with deliveries. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@shoesnbags wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

It's not just the Q. Two Tees from LL Bean were scheduled for delivery today but found an email this morning that they are delayed, no new expected date, just that they'll notify me if they aren't able to get them to me at all.

@shaggygirl 

My shirt from LL Bean had today as the expected delivery date and it arrived a little while ago.  I live on the Gulf Coast, so definitely not close to LL Bean.  So far I've had no problem with deliveries. 

@shoesnbags 

I'm in Ct. New Haven area.

Esteemed Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@shoesnbags wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

@shaggygirl 

@shoesnbags 

I'm in Ct. New Haven area.

@shaggygirl 

So it's probably a supply issue rather than a transportation issue.  I'll bet your shirts didn't arrive from the manufacturer and they're not sure if they will get them at all.  

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

I ordered from LL Bean a couple of weeks ago and received it in less than a week.  That's longer than usual but it was ok with me.  

I returned something to LLB a month ago and it was processed within 3 days of receipt.