Respected Contributor

@melfie wrote:

Yes, this would be very helpful. I still don't understand how you can see personal info on someone else's photo.

I use Firefox and if I right click on a photo, then click view image info, the information comes up.  If you do not remove the picture source before you post it, associated text appears.  In this the name of the OP's daughter appeared. Based on information she's shared in the past, you would need only pay a few dollars to get a complete profile.

No one but the OP called the picture offensive. This persecution complex is in the mind of the beholder.

Esteemed Contributor

@muttmom wrote:

@melfie wrote:

Yes, this would be very helpful. I still don't understand how you can see personal info on someone else's photo.

I use Firefox and if I right click on a photo, then click view image info, the information comes up.  If you do not remove the picture source before you post it, associated text appears.  In this the name of the OP's daughter appeared. Based on information she's shared in the past, you would need only pay a few dollars to get a complete profile.

No one but the OP called the picture offensive. This persecution complex is in the mind of the beholder.

Respected Contributor

@Twilight77 wrote:

@Smaug wrote:

@KarenQVC wrote:

I think OP's feelings are running high what with the info being transferred to dam yankee dot com.  It is the new VC spinoff where posters really let it rip.

What are you talking about? Do you post there because I do and I haven't seen anything like that. Let it rip? I hate to break it to you but there are FAR more people who do that here than over there. 

Are you not able to access zone 3?

I call BS on your post.

Take a gander at Behind the Woodshed, things got ugly thread and you'll see posters letting it rip.

That's all your fellow posters are doing in that zone is ripping posters from here. So please save your BS.

Keep the hate there. It has been peaceful here. 

-----------------------------------

So are you suggesting that the OP has seen posts "over there" that are offensive about her? People must really be hard up for entertainment if a 77 year old woman with RA is being discussed in a derogative manner. I'd say they are in need of an exorcism or perhaps a life where people on the internet are not their sole source of letting off steam because their life is so dull and boring.

Honored Contributor

It's peaceful here because the new forum will not allow the stale old fights to continue.  Those who were banned have returned hat in hand and are keeping a low profile.  And it's about time.

Posters who locked horns here have made peace "over there".  Instead of being sent to the corner where grudges festered, now folks have hashed out issue and are posting very peacefully "over there".

It's refreshing to have renewed old friendships that for whatever reasons went sour for a while.

And it's also refreshing to come here and not have to worry about seeing snarking and mocking anymore, at least for the most part.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh