Trusted Contributor

@KarenQVC wrote:

I think OP's feelings are running high what with the info being transferred to dam yankee dot com.  It is the new VC spinoff where posters really let it rip.

I really don't think it is a good idea to publize or hint at here what others are saying "there" and certainly not calling the OP out on her responses to a specific topic in relation to what may or may not be happening on another board.

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Respected Contributor

I only said that because OP was very open about being on the other board and the people who were trying to help may not have understood the reason for the high spirits.  Lots of us are on here and on the other board because VP was eliminated here.

Respected Contributor

@KarenQVC wrote:

I think OP's feelings are running high what with the info being transferred to dam yankee dot com.  It is the new VC spinoff where posters really let it rip.

What are you talking about? Do you post there because I do and I haven't seen anything like that. Let it rip? I hate to break it to you but there are FAR more people who do that here than over there. 

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Respected Contributor

Let me be clear--I like both boards--for different reasons.  I miss VP at QVC.  I go to dam yankee to chat about bleep, and bleep, and bleep and to say the word bleep.  See the difference?

Respected Contributor

@KarenQVC wrote:

Let me be clear--I like both boards--for different reasons.  I miss VP at QVC.  I go to dam yankee to chat about bleep, and bleep, and bleep and to say the word bleep.  See the difference?

When you said "let it rip" I thought you meant to talk about posters here. I see what you mean and I agree with you on that. 

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Valued Contributor

@Adelina wrote:

@KarenQVC wrote:

I really don't think it is a good idea to publize or hint at here what others are saying "there" and certainly not calling the OP out on her responses to a specific topic in relation to what may or may not be happening on another board.

I agree Adelina.

Contributor

@Smaug wrote:

@KarenQVC wrote:

What are you talking about? Do you post there because I do and I haven't seen anything like that. Let it rip? I hate to break it to you but there are FAR more people who do that here than over there. 

Are you not able to access zone 3?

I call BS on your post.

Take a gander at Behind the Woodshed, things got ugly thread and you'll see posters letting it rip.

That's all your fellow posters are doing in that zone is ripping posters from here. So please save your BS.

Keep the hate there. It has been peaceful here. 

Respected Contributor

Putting OP's reactions in context was what I perceived as a contribution to the discussion.  After all, several alternative boards have been discussed, including the possibility of OP starting one.

Super Contributor

@Twilight77 wrote:

@Smaug wrote:

@KarenQVC wrote:

Are you not able to access zone 3?

I call BS on your post.

Take a gander at Behind the Woodshed, things got ugly thread and you'll see posters letting it rip.

That's all your fellow posters are doing in that zone is ripping posters from here. So please save your BS.

Keep the hate there. It has been peaceful here. 

oops. wrong post.

Super Contributor

@Mothertrucker wrote:

Please! Those of you who  are more technically inclined if you see this happen to any of us, PLEASE tell us..We want to share, but we don't want to be compromised....

thanks!

Yes, this would be very helpful. I still don't understand how you can see personal info on someone else's photo.