Honored Contributor

@JAXS Mom wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@kittyloo wrote:
Spoiler
Dec tsv are up over on blue skies

Are those items listed on BS the TS prices? 

My Emjoi is about worn out & I was hoping for a TS. It shows one on the 18th. Sounds like a good deal. 

The emjoi erase that's the upcoming TSV has been a TSV 3 times now. I bought mine two years ago and love that thing. 

I got mine then, too. I think. I got the eRase when it first came out. I think I've about worn it out though. Mine came with a razor head that was unnecessary, IMO. I am glad this one does not come with that.

Hard to decide what color to get. I love purple but the purple zebra doesn't do much for me. I think maybe the orange or pink giraffe. lol... 

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@kittyloo wrote:
Spoiler

My Emjoi is about worn out & I was hoping for a TS. It shows one on the 18th. Sounds like a good deal. 

$49.92, TSV price. A274939.

That is a good price. 

I hope mine is not really dying but I suspect it will kick the bucket soon. I can't imagine being without it so I think ordering a replacement is the smart move. I'll check around to compare prices first but this sounds good. 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@MaggieMack wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@kittyloo wrote:
Spoiler

$49.92, TSV price. A274939.

That is a good price. 

I hope mine is not really dying but I suspect it will kick the bucket soon. I can't imagine being without it so I think ordering a replacement is the smart move. I'll check around to compare prices first but this sounds good. 

I ordered the orange giraffe one. I really was not excited about any of the colors or designs & decided on the orange giraffe because it was a little different. It has shipped & I should have it mid-week. It would be helpful if QVC actually provided tracking to go with the tracking number. 

My old one is still working but, one of these days, I expect it to completely stop. It has served me well. I use it almost every day.