Trusted Contributor

Re: Dates, where are they???

Oh my I thought you meant dates with men when I opened this thread. Darn when you get old you hope for a date. The ones I know are either in the obituary page or wear depends!!
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MrsSweetieBear wrote:

Yes, that works once you get inside you will see an actual time.  But the outside Subject Thread Title Header does not show a Start Date and I certainly think it should.  I wish some Q Customer Care person reading and moderating here would pass this along to a Tech IT person.  This is not my first request either.  Of course they never answer me.

I just saw an answer from a Cust. Care person in the Suggestion Box forum.  They said that they were working on doing this.

NickNack1
(formerly NickNack)
Trusted Contributor

@NickNack1 wrote:

@MrsSweetieBear wrote:

Yes, that works once you get inside you will see an actual time.  But the outside Subject Thread Title Header does not show a Start Date and I certainly think it should.  I wish some Q Customer Care person reading and moderating here would pass this along to a Tech IT person.  This is not my first request either.  Of course they never answer me.

I just saw an answer from a Cust. Care person in the Suggestion Box forum.  They said that they were working on doing this.

Good to know NickNack, mahalo!

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~
Honored Contributor

LOL i thought this thread was about someone who could not find DATES.

Dates2

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein