Respected Contributor
Before we could see when a thread was started...I miss that. How can you tell if the post is old or not? What am I missing?
Honored Contributor

Re: Dates, where are they???

For now, open the post and you should see the date and time in grey, under the name of the post. 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

I agree...I would like to see when the thread was started before I clicked onto...wastes too much time to open first...

Respected Contributor

Bird, when I open the post, it just says ,something like Friday or Saturday , no dates. I liked when we saw original date of post like 6/1/2015 etc. it's ok if it was this past week, but after that how can you tell original post date? It was usually right there when you scrolled thru.
Honored Contributor

Go to your "preference " setting, click on "general"' then "display ". To the right of that, you can choose your time settings.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Maybe there is something wrong with your dates.

I just want to the last page of Community Chat and found one of Gloriajean's posts from 2010.  I know it's from 2010, because when I opened it I saw this:

My Christmas Pledge

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

Oh.  I thought we were still on the high school theme and you were lamenting where your dates were. 

Cheerleading smileys   "dates, where are you?"

No?  Confused smileys

Esteemed Contributor

Dates went out the window for me when I let my hair go gray.

Smiley Surprised\

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Respected Contributor

What Mmsfoxxie said...and under that, make sure you un-check "Use relative dates." That should fix it for you!
Trusted Contributor

Yes, that works once you get inside you will see an actual time.  But the outside Subject Thread Title Header does not show a Start Date and I certainly think it should.  I wish some Q Customer Care person reading and moderating here would pass this along to a Tech IT person.  This is not my first request either.  Of course they never answer me.

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~