Respected Contributor

Dash 8”Mini Electric Skillet on HSN

New! Dash 8" Mini Electric Skillet with TruGlide Nonstick 

660-590 on HSN

I ordered 2 of these in blue at $22.95 each and received them a few days ago. They are really well worth the money. I kept one for myself and am saving the other for a gift.
Today they dropped the price to $19.95 as a deal. I called HSN CS and they are refunding the difference on both back to my credit card. Took about 1 minute and the CS rep was kind and happy to do so. She said they have a 30 difference refund on anything that is lowered in price there.
Anyone looking for a gift for anyone this is nice to have on hand.
Nice to have such fast and kind service.
Honored Contributor

Re: Dash 8”Mini Electric Skillet on HSN

I saw the smaller Dash appliances at Sur La Table they looked great for a small itchen or dorm room

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Looks like a great item, it's good to read your comments since there aren't reviews yet.  I recently picked up a  square mini  electric skillet elsewhere  and it's terrific for portion control! 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ibby114  I try and put a review on the forum to give honest feedback on what I buy.

HSN makes you wait 5 days usually before they let you post a review so you have time to do a honest review. They also verify you purchased it from them. I appreciate that.

I will leave a review on HSN in a few days.

****My review is up on HSN now so I hope all that buy one enjoys it as much as we do.

Honored Contributor

Perfect for dorm rooms.  

Respected Contributor

That is so cute....

Occasional Contributor

For anyone interested, this is also available at bed bath and beyond for $19.99. If you are a beyond member you get 20% off plus free shipping. That’s a great deal. 

Regular Contributor

@MKR14  looked at the presentation after reading your comments and I ended up purchasing the blue.  The Sheppard's pie demonstration sealed the deal (I was so hungry at the time!!).  Also saw your review along with the others.  Cannot wait for mine to come!  Thanks for your recommendation as the size is perfect for me! 

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the reply @aunt bea  I heated mine up to make sure it worked when I first got it and it gets nice and hot. I love the settings as I have an older XL Platinum cooker and it had no settings that you can control. 

I will be using it this week. I know it will be well used.

I saw the other reviews right after I posted mine and it looks like many will be enjoying it also.

The blue is exactly as shown and very pretty.