Esteemed Contributor

Re: DWTS Chat ~ Week 4 10.5.15

@NickNack...Yes, Alek dedicated his dance tonight to the terrible tragedy in Oregon!...He has been through quite a bit already for a 22 year old and represents our brave military very honorably!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

Bindi & Derek...That was absolutely beautiful!

Respected Contributor

Tamar is so good, but I just don't have any warm & fuzzies for her. Hayes, Nick & Bindi were amazing. Andy was good & I love his music. Paula has great legs, but girl can't dance. Allison is 4 months pregant! Good gosh!

Esteemed Contributor

Gary voted off....I expected it to be either him or Paula.

Good Night Everyone!

Honored Contributor

Bindi and Dereck were really wonderful.  I haven't seen the first half of the show yet, but Bindi and Dereck were the best dance of the second half.  I'll watch the first half tomorrow.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

A great show!   Tamar and Bindi's were the best. Alfonso did a pretty good job.

I love Gary's impromptu speeches.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Dusty1 wrote:

Tamar is so good, but I just don't have any warm & fuzzies for her. Hayes, Nick & Bindi were amazing. Andy was good & I love his music. Paula has great legs, but girl can't dance. Allison is 4 months pregant! Good gosh!

I agree with you about Tamar. Something is missing. I am routing for Bindi for the mirror ball. I am a huge fan of Bindi's dad. I watched the funeral on tv.  Such poise for an 8 year old,

Honored Contributor

I thought Alfonso did a good job last night. 

I had a feeling Allison was pregnant.  She usually has a six pack!  She's amazing.

I actually liked Tamar and Val's dance the best.  She showed a vulnerable side last night.  Hayes is so cute.  He really is a joy to watch. 

Another week with Paula - ugh...

Trusted Contributor

Nick's dance wasn't anything more than what he's done in concert for years. I was really disappointed to see that's the best they could do. I really hoped at least 1 job would dock them for it - but nope they all loved it. Derek's choreography on the other hand was awesome!!! He really does have the best and really knows how to showcase his partner. It was time for Gary to go - the comedic part of him was growing old plus I felt embarrassed for him on how poorly he was dancing. with poor Anna. What about Mark and his partner who cares more about her hubby than Mark? That has be getting really annoying for Mark and part of him may want her hubby to get voted off so he's the center of her attention going forward.

Did I miss it - weren't they going to announce who gets who for next week??? the big partner shakeup?

Trusted Contributor

I also agree about Tamar! Good dancer but personality just seems off putting for some reason. I'm sure she's a likable person but it's not coming across on tv.