Valued Contributor

WAS SELLING HER PERFUME ON HSN  DID NOT LOOK LIKE HER  WAS A SMALL BOTTLE ABOUT 70 BUCKS  SHE SAID IF YOU SPRAY IT YOU CAN FEEL ROMANCE AROUND YOU LOL  LAST I SAW THEY SOLD OVER 70 THOUSAND  SHE SAID KEEP BUYING I NEED THE MONEY LOL  

Honored Contributor

Unless you're already familiar with the scent, I do not understand how anyone can buy fragrance from TV????

Honored Contributor

Re: DOLLY PARTON

[ Edited ]

Maybe I'm wrong......Isn't it a (edited) 3.4 oz bottle? (Which is quite large in the scheme of parfum fragrances).

I'll have to take a look.  I looked and it's 3.4 oz.  

Beautiful bottle, for sure.  I'd like to try it in person. 

Would eventually love to see some type of samples of various brands in general.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

It's 3.4 ounces, which is fairly a large amount in the world of parfum brands.  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

I saw her. She looks like herself to me. I would have to smell perfume before buying. 

Esteemed Contributor

Dolly's EDP is $59 for a 3.4 oz bottle.  Not unusual for a "celebrity " fragrance.

A 2 piece set includes the 3.4 oz and a roller ball for $67.50.

I enjoyed watching several of her shows.  

Trusted Contributor

Saw on Facebook a while back that you could purchase a sample of her perfume.

I think the sample was around $9.00 - can't remember s&h charge and I don't know

if that offer still stands.  I didn't purchase.

Honored Contributor

They mentioned during the shows that a sample size had been offered a while back - I can't remember what the event was, but it wasn't HSN.

Don't know how anyone would have trouble recognizing Dolly.  She looked and sounded her usual, joyful self to me.

The comment about "keep buying, I need the money" was a joke.  The rest was "It takes a lot of money, to look this cheap."  Love Dolly; she's done a lot of good things during her lifetime.

I didn't buy the TS because I don't need any more perfume right now; trying to get through everything I already have.  But depending on the reviews, I might in the future.

Trusted Contributor

I just saw the sample size on another site - $9.95, free USA shipping.

If interested, google the perfume and the site will come up. Probably

can't post it here.

Honored Contributor

Re: DOLLY PARTON

[ Edited ]

I took a chance on it, scent unsmelled.  Even I wonder that I've dared do this again in my lifetime, but the so-called notes of the perfume are among those to which I'm attracted. 

We'll see...

If I don't like the smell, I will return it just as I have done with other not-yet-experienced-by-me scents, such as Tova's Signature.  If I gag, it will go back.

I'm hoping that I like it!

[I have a signature scent that I've worn for decades.  Every now and then I look for something else just for a bit of variety.  The last time I was in Lord & Taylor, I found something, but I cannot recall what the name of the scent was.  Because the perfume price was a bit forbidding, I did not buy it.  But that one I loved!  (Whatever it was.)  That Lord & Taylor discovery must have occurred over a year and a half ago.  Sad.]