Respected Contributor

i've made a bundle from mr. rebates.  never tried ebates.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

I use both Ebates and Mr.Rebates. I always look to see which one offers a higher percentage of the site I want to purchase from. Ebates  sends you a check quarterly, Mr. Rebates you have to request your check. I like having to request the check because I like it to accumulate my refund.

Can you use both on a purchase .... or is it either / or?

No you can only use one. That's why you should always check out both to get the best deal. 

Honored Contributor

I use ShopAtHome alot, they offer a 110% rate guarantee, which means if you find a better rate on a competitive site they honor it and add 10% more of it into it too.

Ebates does have very good CS.

Honored Contributor

...And speaking of Ebates. QVC sure cheaped out on them for CyberMonday.

QVC for years gave 2.5% thru Ebates.  Not a lot.  Then it went down to 2%.  Today - for CYBER MONDAY where many places have doubled their rebates back through Ebates -- QVC is giving a "whopping"  3% back.   How very generous (she writes sarcastically).

Honored Contributor

I use ebates and like that they have the little button that I added to my browser that flashes.  I don't have to remember to go through them to get the rebate.

Honored Contributor

@ladyroxanne wrote:

i've made a bundle from mr. rebates.  never tried ebates.

while i do use both.....and also use extrabux (and used to use big crumbs).....i have also made a bundle from mr rebates. i signed up via someones link on the qvc boards and have been earning since 2007. i love checking out my lifetime account balance every once in a while. Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein