Super Contributor

Me too. I have no idea if I'm coming or going anymore and I seldom know what the day or date are! Thank God for computers that display it on the corner or I would never know! 

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

No I don't sleep well at all.  I can fall asleep easily but will wake up after 4 hours or so and find it hard to fall back to sleep. 

One probelm is I find myself worrying about so much that I just can't go back to sleep so I'll often go online which is a bad thing to do I know when I'm supposed to be sleeping.

A younger friend of mine calls that "Doomscrolling." I thought that was a perfect term for it.

I try to go internet free during and after dinner. With the exception of streaming services. And then in the morning only work and training internet until lunch. Sometimes I even succeed.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@tansy wrote:

@Porcelain, what's the pillow brand?  

Comfyt Side-Sleeper Pillow

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

I'm finally on a regular pattern of going to bed earlier so I wake up earlier.  For a while, I was going to bed at 4 am even 5 am and I was having difficulty changing my pattern (too much caffeine).  Once I cut back on the caffeine, I was able to get a regular sleep pattern.  Sometimes I do take a nap in the afternoon

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I am with you. I have sleep apnea and wear a cpap. I sleep very well through the night with the cpap. I would recommend getting a sleep study if you don't sleep well. Pain will interrupt sleep, so you have to find a pain regimen that works. 

Honored Contributor

I've always been able to sleep well.   I'm usually sound asleep by 10 pm and up by 5 am.  I don't use an alarm clock.  If I have to get up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom,  I'm able to fall back asleep pretty easy.  Some nights I may take Melatonin if needed.

Honored Contributor

HORRIBLE !!!!!!!!!