Respected Contributor

For years, it's been the same answer: NO.

Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

I sleep like a baby.  Some nights I have a hard time falling asleep, but most nights I fall asleep fairly quickly & sleep all night long, unless I have to pottie.

THIS helps tremendously!

CD27F13C-23EF-460D-898C-F924EA1719F7.jpeg

@SurferWife Do you have any tips for getting this down 😬?  I gagged it down for only a few nights and gave up. I never could have imagined it tastes so bad despite the reviews warning that. 🤢

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@BExplorer 

Are you taking it straight?  I mix 1/2 teaspoon mixed with about 3 - 4oz. of water.  Drink it down & chase it with a few extra sips of water.  I drink it down fast before I have a chance to taste it.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

Sometime during the pandemic my days & nights got mixed up ... I used to sleep like a log with no problem but, now I find I am up all night until 6 or 7 in the morning .... I can’t fall asleep right away but, when I do I sleep until noon or sometimes later ... because of this  my whole day is really messed up .. I have no energy or ambition to do anything ... this dam Covid19 really got my whole life screwed up 😢

Trusted Contributor

Sleep? I remember that from my younger days.  I can't remember when I last slept through the night.  I used to sleep well when I was younger, but as I get older sleep (definitely good sleep) eludes me every single night.

Occasional Contributor

i am a certified insomiac. really! by a professional psychiatrist. had panic attacks and could not go to sleep without meds. instructed to never stay in bed for over 20 minutes to go to sleep.. if not asleep by 20 minutes get up and go about normal activities. Read,,clean house,watch tv etc. also start a journal about your memories and life stress and blessings. I took meds for over a year.. wirh sessions with doctor. First night i slept thru night me and my husband both cried.i still stay up until 1 or 2 in the morning but its been 20 yeaars since i had panic attack. i go on 5 to 6 hours of sleep most days but stress is gone and an occassional sleepless night has become no big deal. getting your mind to shut down is not easy but can be done.. dont give up. let me say i was also working during this difficult time. retired now but still an insomiac.

Honored Contributor

I don't sleep well at all, as I write this at 4:38 AM. I've been awake since 4:00. This was one of my better nights.

I usually get to sleep pretty easily, but I don't stay asleep and I never, ever, ever, sleep "late". 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

I have had sleep issues since I was a teenager.  It started with me acting out my dreams.  I wouls thrash around in my bed or get up and walk around.  I stopped doing that just before I went to college- thank goodness!  but I never sleep the entire night through.  For the last couple of years I have gone to bed quite early but woken up every hour until about 2:00 am then I sleep soundly for a few hours and I am awake around 5:00-5:30.

Respected Contributor

No.

-Texas Hill Country-
Esteemed Contributor

Most of the time, I sleep well. Once in a while, if I have lesson plans running through my head, it's hard to tune out. (Gosh, that was literal!)

I take/do some insurance, though, close to bedtime. Vitamin D & turmeric. (Magnesium is supposed to be part of this formula, but I take that much earlier.) Also, I use lavendar essential oil.

If worse comes to worse, a melatonin.