Honored Contributor

DO YOU SLEEP WELL?

[ Edited ]

I find that as I get older...I'm 61 now, sleeping well is becomming harder.

I can not remember the last time I slept 7-8 hous in a row.

Now it's more like 3 hours here, an hour there..........It's so sad........................Plus my husband snores....not like a regular soft snore.....more like a locomotive train that's loud and then gets even louder. I may soon lose my mind.

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Respected Contributor

@catlover 

I am right there with you.  Sleep issues.......😩😩😩😩.  And the time change this weekend will make it much worse for me for several weeks.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Esteemed Contributor

NO....chronic arthritis pain.......haven't found a med that helps....tried many over the years........

Honored Contributor

I slept like you until my diagnosis of sleep apnea.  Doctor prescribed a C-PAP machine and now I sleep through the night.

Honored Contributor

@catlover @deepwaterdotter 

I was thinking the same for both husband and Catlover.  He snores and Cat lover is unable to sleep.  You might both need a sleep study.  

Honored Contributor

@catlover   I'm 64 and haven't slept well for several years.  I can lie awake for several hours before I fall asleep.  Sometimes I'm awake all night.  I stay in bed but just don't sleep.  My mind keeps thinking about things I've done or need to do.  I'm so happy when I get a good night's sleep.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

In one word NO...

Honored Contributor

It hasn't been great lately. Sometimes my fingers fall asleep when I'm on my side. I'd like to get a new mattress but it's difficult to find a good one - reviews vary so much.

Honored Contributor

My bladder gets me up every three hours.  It's annoying.

My husband and the dog snore sometimes, too, so it can be hard to fall back asleep.

Honored Contributor

I quit sleeping with my husband due to the snoring and then he got a sleep apnea test because I was complaining to his doctor about his snoring.  Bingo!  He no longer snores.