Esteemed Contributor

20220802_174710.jpg

20220811_220033.jpg

20220819_164009.jpg

20220819_163943.jpg

20220820_121421.jpg

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick   Thank you!  

Beautiful pictures of magestic deer.   The bucks resting in the grasses keeping watch on each other and Casa Wick.  🦌🦌

The doe and her fawns with perhaps their papa in the background are another picture worthy of framing.  All your pictures are worthy of framing.  It's hard to choose one. 

Woofs and hugs to the always adorable Miss Willow White.  What a beautiful and shiny coat she has.   I'd love to pet her but don't want to wake her from a happy nap.  🥰

Woofs and love to sweet Cricket in heaven. 💕🌈

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Respected Contributor

Beautiful!

The mama deer is wary, keeping an eye on the young ones, "come along now!".

Others feeding happily.

Willow is still tuckered out, recovering from her journey. Sleep peacefully sweet one.

Honored Contributor

Mama and her two fawns -- so sweet.  Quite a few Bucks out againl (their antlers are growing back).  I would like to see more Does come out.

Willow, you hair is so shiny and healthy looking.  My cat has a shiny coat too and she eats Purina One.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Mama and her Bambies, how precious and adorable, I love how big their ears are and how they stand out!!!!  Of course my favorite photos, the bucks and fawn surrounded by tall will grass, so full of nature!  All photos belong in a nature book or on my walls!!!!!!

Willow White back in her royal blanket, always looking so sweet and delightful even when in dreamland!  What a nice peaceful day it is!!!!!!!

Valued Contributor

Love those deer pics when they are in the high grass!  Almost looks like a painting!  Fawns so cute too and I see their growth.  Love their spots!  Heart

I see Miss Willow must still be exhausted from her trip and catching up on her rest.  Heart

Super Contributor

Oh I love the babies with their Mom.. so beautiful.

It must be great to be back.. 

I am sure they missed you... 

Love boys in the grass... Can barely see them with the high grass..

Willow you nust be so tired honey.. Good to be home.

Thank you for these wonderful pictures...

Love and blessings...

Honored Contributor

Mama checking on her little fawns ....mother nature at her best.  

Honored Contributor

The deer are so beautiful and makes me think of all of the blessings Mother Nature gifts all of us!

The beautiful doe with her prescious babies and the young males which are still young at heart.

Willow, you are one sweetheart!!!!Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Mama Wick... YOU are the sweetheart!!!  So happy to have you back.  Trust you are resting up from from the trip as well.  We all missed you.