Frequent Contributor

Re: Friday at Mama Wick's house

Greetings @Mama Wick!! So great to see Miss Cricket up and about, enjoying some fresh air, and looking so alert and adorable! As for your lovely family of deer...they sent you a message:  "Hey Laydee...it's carrot time.  Waiting on you.  Please !!!                   

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Your dinner troupe looks great!

Cricket's news is wonderful!!!!!!Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick   How well behaved the deer are waiting patiently in a double line for treats.  Looks like a practice trick or treat run. The fawn in the first picture is offering her help, letting you know that she'll go right in and get the carrots herself. 🥕🥕🥕

Jubilant Woofs, kisses, gentle hugs, and ear sckritches for sweet Cricket.  You are looking terrific  thanks to the love and care of your mama and papa. 

We are still sending prayers and good thoughts for continued successes.  MamaWick and PapaWick good thinking in changing the dosage of the anti nausea medication.  Nom nom sweet Cricket.  💕

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

Re: DEER Friday 07/30/2021

[ Edited ]

@MamaWick   Cricket doesn't want to leave you so she is trying her best to stay. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Buffet line forms to the left, please. Oh, did I miss dinner? lol

Glad to hear Cricket is eating. Keep up the good work @MamaWick 

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick    Cricket looks so good in this picture.  Healthy, happy.  You go, Cricket!

The mother and baby are always nice to see together. I love the way the deer open their mouths like they want to talk -- so sweet.  Thanks for pictures today.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Cricket ate dinner tonight, so that is 5 full meals in a row!!!  She was bothering us to eat again, so fed her without giving the 1/2 dose stimulant 20 minutes before.  She played with me this afternoon, too.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

What great pics. Sweetness overload Heart Thanks @MamaWick.

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick  Your pictures are the best, feel like I'm right there with you. Thank you and Little Miss Cricket is looking good 😊 

Valued Contributor

Absolutely love the mom and her little fawn!  Melts my heart!!

And SO HAPPY to hear the news on precious Cricket!  She looks very alert and upbeat in her pic!  Lots of hugs to her!!  Heartheart: