Honored Contributor

I never heard of it but they're welcome in my neighborhood.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Here in Wisconsin, there is a Culver's in just about every town. They have great chicken tenders and burgers.  Their flavor of the day custards are posted outside each store, making my mouth water every time we drive by.

Trusted Contributor

Very popular in my neck of the woods!!  Their sundaes and all ice cream concoctions are great!  And like the OP said, their burgers are very filling and LARGE!! 

Respected Contributor

I like their frozen lemonade in the summer. 

Honored Contributor

Culvers is the best of the fast food chains.  Everything is made to order.  

Super Contributor

I live in Wisconsin and culver’s root beer malts are pure heaven!  They have a great menu from burgers to chil and soups to salads to fish/cod sandwiches.  The restaurant is my top choice if I must eat on the run.  The calories and fat are off the charts so on those rare occasions when I stop, I really enjoy the treat. 

Valued Contributor

Absolutely love Culvers! Their food is awesome!! Besides that, they donate generously to agricultural education initiatives in schools such as the FFA. So far way over a million dollars. They have a Thank You Farmers Project that is designed to thank the people who have made Culvers the success it is...the American farmer. Part of the money comes from guests that support their local fundraising. I've also heard they do great things for their employees in times of need, too. Such as paying them wages during catastrophic illnesses. My kind of company!! Heart

Honored Contributor

no culvers in maryland, but i looked at the menu.

it does look good and looks quite similar to DQ.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

We have one here. We have been there once or twice.  Maybe we'll try it again.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624wrote:

I never heard of it but they're welcome in my neighborhood.

@Kachina624    They're sprouting up around PHX, so you're probably next!    di

♥Surface of the Sun♥