Respected Contributor

I am so ticked off.  The slippers,  A268587, are too big.  I ordered the correct size for me and followed the reviews on line.  These slippers are too big.  I have returned so many clothing items lately that do not fit, even after I researched measurements and reviews on line.  I thought this time how could I go wrong with slippers.  How wrong I was.  Now I am going to be penalized with regard to return shipping.  I am seriously thinking about ever ordering from QVC again.  I order a lot on line and I have begun ordering from other vendors online and do not have half the problem nor the exhirbitant shipping return charges.  And now I think something has gone wrong with customer service.  There are pleasant, but not helpful. It seems to me they follow the company line.

Respected Contributor

Re: Cuddle duds

[ Edited ]

I didn't order these because they would be too warm here.  But I do remember the vendor saying that she wore a large shoe size and ordered a smaller size in these slippers. (One size down I think.) Indicated to me that the sizing was off, and further encouraged me not to order.  You probably missed that comment.

I agree with you about having to return too many things.  Not just the expense either - there's the threat of criticism for returning too much. I have decided it's foolish for me to order any clothing items other than scarves, and pants in petites from SG and D&C.  They usually fit well.

Honored Contributor

I'd send the slippers back marked "defective" and quote the discrepancy in the sizing for the reason.  I've had that happen to me with Clark's sandals (two pairs), that I tried on in the store and then ordered from QVC for their "better price".  The QVC sandals (exact same sandal down to the color and name) were huge and loose.  It ended up costing me a lot to return them on my own dime.

If QVC can't get a handle on these sizing issues, the return postage should always be their responsibility.  I've ordered about a half-dozen pairs of boots and shoes from HSN and not had a single problem with sizing.

Esteemed Contributor

@tobes wrote:

And now I think something has gone wrong with customer service.  There are pleasant, but not helpful. It seems to me they follow the company line.

I've noticed this too of late. It was always, "of course" when I called and asked for help. Now everything is a problem they can't solve.

They can't track shipping. They can't make a change to an order. They can't make price adjustments.

None of this was true of QVC in the past. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

Thank you.  You justify my feeling about QVC.

Respected Contributor

Thanks - I took your advice and am on my way to the post office to return as defective.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for your concurrence.  Totally agree.

Honored Contributor

I just received two pairs of the leggings and just love them.  They fit beautifully, and are cozy and warm.  Now is my second day with the gray pair on.  I will wear these all winter and buy more when they are again in stock.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

the only vendor I would consider buying from is Louis Del Olio.  Thanks for your input.  

Honored Contributor

@tobes wrote:

the only vendor I would consider buying from is Louis Del Olio.  Thanks for your input.  

Some of the worse-fitting garments I've ordered have been Linea.  I don't have trouble with any other pants but his are horrible.  Thankfully, I sew because I had to completely remake the last pair I got.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment