Honored Contributor

@tobes wrote:

the only vendor I would consider buying from is Louis Del Olio.  Thanks for your input.  

I find Linea sizing is far from consistent.  When I mentioned this on his forum, I was asked by posters to please not return the items (someone offered to buy it from me) or leave negative feedback concerning the sizes.

Honored Contributor

To the OP, I didn't get the slippers, but I did get 4 of the TSV (wine, black, fair isle and plaid) and just ordered my 5th on waitlist in the charcoal. I can't believe how soft, cozy and lightweight it is and it really keeps me warm! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

To the OP, I didn't get the slippers, but I did get 4 of the TSV (wine, black, fair isle and plaid) and just ordered my 5th on waitlist in the charcoal. I can't believe how soft, cozy and lightweight it is and it really keeps me warm! Smiley Happy

Happy to hear the good review. Mine, in Charcoal, should be here tomorrow.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

To each her own.  Sorry about your size problems with Linea.  I never have had a problem.  My experience is that the sizing on all other clothing at the Q is just off.  You should be able to make your concerns known without prejudice.