Valued Contributor
I don’t care for soft cookies. Jmo
I’ll stay with my favorites…..Oreo double stuffed and holiday snowballs and thumbprints
Honored Contributor

@mamaslittlepotato wrote:
I don’t care for soft cookies. Jmo
I’ll stay with my favorites…..Oreo double stuffed and holiday snowballs and thumbprints

They opened a Crumbl near me, but my all time favorite cookies are Mrs. Fields.  No Mrs. Fields at the mall anymore.  Her cookies are so good.

Respected Contributor

There's one near me. I got a dozen for my daughter-in-law for Mother's day. I think they are just okay. Nothing that special and very expensive. I'd heard so much hype about them, I just had to try them. They seem to be like Chick-fil-a is with some. Always long lines, very popular and and a lot of hype about a product that's good but not worth it for me to stand in line for!

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Respected Contributor

Re: Crumbl Cookies

[ Edited ]

@MamaWick I had posted yesterday that I tried them and my favorite was berry crumble. I don't see my post though. That's weird. I know I wrote it but I must have forgotten to hit the post button. BTW I like the chocolate chip one too, but not as much as the berry one.

Anyway, they're too expensive and probably won't go back, but I was super impressed by the giant mixers they had in the front! I mean they were massive. Wish I had one

Respected Contributor
I don’t think they’re that good.
Valued Contributor

I think soft cookies are disgusting. Like chewing on dough.  With that being said, I thought I'd be a hero to my family and take some home.  Their system was down and the only way that I could purchase some was to download their app and order and pay for them that way.  They wouldn't let me just buy four cookies and pay for them.  I thanked them and walked out of the store cookieless. 

Respected Contributor

One is opening soon near my Panera. I might have to try but I know I can't stop with 1/4  of a cookie!  Sounds like out of my budget.  

I need to get back to baking!

Valued Contributor

Wasn't impressed

Honored Contributor

@Linda0215 wrote:

I think soft cookies are disgusting. Like chewing on dough.  With that being said, I thought I'd be a hero to my family and take some home.  Their system was down and the only way that I could purchase some was to download their app and order and pay for them that way.  They wouldn't let me just buy four cookies and pay for them.  I thanked them and walked out of the store cookieless. 

@Linda0215 - that irritates me too,  I've only been once, went in and it was me and a high schooler and that's it. I had no idea what I was doing so the high schooler showed me the iPad thing and I also went to the counter and said can I just buy a cookie?  Nope. You use the iPad or order from home, or from your car through the app and do curbside pickup. I said but....but....I'm parked less than 10 feet from your door.  I can't just come in and pick up the cookie?  Nope. And I left and that was it for me.  I'm not going through all that just to buy a cookie. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?