Respected Contributor

@bikerbabe  Like you, I like my home baked cookies best. My mother and grandmother also baked cookies, I have never had a bakery or store bought cookie taste better than home made, with real butter.

When my 5 children were growing up, I baked every week.

I now don't need the extra calories and arthritis makes mixing

cookie dough difficult. Tonight, I did bake chocolate chip cookies, which I had not made for a couple of years. I used my Kitchenaid, but it was still a chore.

Ohmygosh, they tasted so good and buttery. Husband and son loved them too.

Respected Contributor

Re: Crumbl Cookies

[ Edited ]

MamaWick, I had never heard of these!

So, I just looked online and lo and behold, there is one not far from me. I peeked at their menu and they have Dulce De Leche. If it tastes half as good as the ice cream does, I'm sold!

I am putting this on my calendar this week!!

Honored Contributor

They opened one near me over the summer and gave away a free cookie on the grand opening day to everyone. 

I went one other time (in a moment of weakness) and bought two cookies...they are huge!  I must not think of that place since it doens't help with low carb eating! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@DSD2 wrote:

MamaWick, I had never heard of these!

So, I just looked online and lo and behold, there is one not far from me. I peeked at their menu and they have Dulce De Leche. If it tastes half as good as the ice cream does, I'm sold!

I am putting this on my calendar this week!!

@DSD2 - I have never tried one.  I was going to order once, but their process for ordering and stuff was ridiculous (in my opinion) to just buy a simple cookie, but they rotate the flavors every week. And the only have like 4 or 5 at a time. So they won't have the same flavors each week. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Esteemed Contributor

@DSD2. I recommend you go get that today.  That cookie is one that will be changed out next week, and I don't know if their new week starts Sunday or Monday. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

@gidgetgh  they always have the chocolate chip and pink iced sugar cookies.  It is the other 4 they rotate out weekly.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Trusted Contributor

@MamaWick 

1/4 of a cookie...wow!  Thanks for the info.  I guess that I'll just drive on by.

Respected Contributor

They have even made it to Alaska. Having tried one because of the price.

Respected Contributor

We get these in the office a lot for birthdays. Everyone just puts knives and plates out and people cut a sliver for themselves (about 1/8"). They're very good.