Honored Contributor

Credit card and easy pay question

• i have a Costco credit card that will be expiring as Costco is switching cards on the 20 of June.I have easy pays attached to that card.Should I call q now about that or wait till I hear from them.I want to make this transition with as few mixups as possible.i am concerned that if I call ahead those charges could end up on both cards or who knows what else that could go wrong.What do you think?
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Credit card and easy pay question

@dex wrote:
  • i have a Costco credit card that will be expiring as Costco is switching cards on the 20 of June.I have easy pays attached to that card.Should I call q now about that or wait till I hear from them.I want to make this transition with as few mixups as possible.i am concerned that if I call ahead those charges could end up on both cards or who knows what else that could go wrong.What do you think?

I would wait until the 20th of June and then you can edit your card card information online and give them a new exp date and if they changed the account number.  I would not transfer it to another card.  At least not yet if you don't have to.

Honored Contributor

I did mine long ago with no problems, but I was transferring to a card unrelated to anything Costco.

I'd call CS and work on the transfer now - they probably have already dealt with those new Citi Visas, but be sure to remind the CS rep, the card is not good for another 4 days!

There are only 3 more days until the new card takes effect -  take a look at your EZP list.  You may not have any coming due during these 3 days and that would be another reason to get it out of the way.

I'm assuming you got your new Visa -  so far I haven't.  Seems Citi and Costco don't have a system for those of us who changed addresses since the last time we used the Costco AmEX.  Maybe a good time for me to take a Costco "vacation."

Honored Contributor

I THINK that if you have the COSTCO American Express Card, it will no longer be active for anything after the 19th, so there will be no "transfer". I'm in the same boat.

I'll call first thing Monday morning. 

I'm also concerned about "glitches".

Honored Contributor

Wait until the 20th and then go into your account and delete the old card and add your new credit card.

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Wait until the 20th and then go into your account and delete the old card and add your new credit card.

And after you've entered your new card in your Q account, go into each of your easy pay orders and change method of payment to the new card.

QVC Customer Care

@dex   I'd be happy to give you a call to get this taken care of for you.  You can also email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we can give you a call to handle this seamless process.  Let me know if we can assist.  

Melvin, Customer Care 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dex wrote:

I think American Express and Citi Bank have really worked well on making this an easy transition.  I seriously doubt that any of us will be double billed on anything as they've made it very clear when one will end and the other will begin.  It's easy to edit your credit card info.  Just go to your account/credit card late at night on the 19th or the morning of the 20th, add the new card info, and delete the old one.  Simps.

Honored Contributor

Melvin THANK YOU for offering help. I'm sure I'm speaking for all of us when I say that we're all eager that there be no glitches to be a problem for QVC!

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch- THANK YOU!