Respected Contributor

Steve Harvey - rude and crude

I was flipping through channels and happened upon The Steve Harvey Show - how does he get by with cussing on tv in the daytime and all of the sexual suggestions he makes on his show?  If Ellen sat there cussing throughout her show, I think everyone would turn it off.  No wonder I don't watch this show! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Steve Harvey - rude and crude

The same way Joan Rivers did. And she cussed and made remarks with sexual innuendo right here on QVC.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I agree he is disgusting and I do not ever watch him.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh good grief ... what next ...

Honored Contributor

@SoX wrote:

Oh good grief ... what next ...

Models in bras and panties?

Respected Contributor

he's obnoxious too.

Honored Contributor

Cuss words? On day time TV? I seriously doubt it, define "cuss words", does he say A, D or what? 

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Respected Contributor

A little bit of Steve Harvey goes a long way.

I don't watch his talk show or Family Fued, but I have caught some of his Sunday show with kids.  It's a cute show.

Honored Contributor

I don't watch the Steve Harvey show but I don't find him the least bit entertaining.  I used to think he was funny on Family Feud but I started watching Celebrity Family Feud the other night (repeat) and there was nothing funny about him at all.  I didn't find him rude and crude, just not funny.

However, my husband and I were recently watching tv and he commented about how he was surprised at what is allowed to be said on tv now that could never have been said before.

A friend of mine and I were also talking about a movie we saw and it was just a nice movie without all the cussing and swearing and filth.  And no I'm not a prude and yes I cuss but sometimes it's just too much and not necessary.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't have any desire to watch him.