Respected Contributor

Re: Crazy QVC shipping

[ Edited ]

How do I keep this color and font ?

Each time I have to fix the fond and color.  

I am loving this.   Is this ok with some of you?   

Honored Contributor

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

Testing font size.  

Not sure why QVC forced us to use US Postal Service.  They make too many mistakes.   

In the past I always used UPS and they never made a mistake. 

Anyone know why QVC started this?   

Perhaps Smartpost and Surepost are agreements between the carriers instead of QVC.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Respected Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

Testing font size.  

Not sure why QVC forced us to use US Postal Service.  They make too many mistakes.   

Perhaps Smartpost and Surepost are agreements between the carriers instead of QVC.

When I shop online the only option I am offered is US Postal Service.   They started that around a few weeks ago.  

I do not like it.

Honored Contributor

Sparrow HSN has been doing this for awhile now also. Both FedEx and UPS both use this service which adds a day or two for delivery.

I ordered a blanket from HSN several days ago and it arrived today the nearby UPS facility which in turn turned it over to the local Post Office. I won't get it until tomorrow. It just so happens that the UPS facility is less than twenty minutes from me.

Respected Contributor

Jane,   I have tracked the packages and see different shipping companies hand items over and let them take them and sometimes they travel a long ways into other towns and days later i get my package.   

Honored Contributor

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

Jane,   I have tracked the packages and see different shipping companies hand items over and let them take them and sometimes they travel a long ways into other towns and days later i get my package.   

What a shame, I guess this is why they lowered shipping costs several months ago. I don't get it either, I sent a gift to my daughter who lives in a major city in Mary. I couldn't believe that her package was transferred to the post office when UPS delivers all the time to her condo.

Respected Contributor

One thing the cost to ship items was cut in half.   That was good.  

Respected Contributor

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

Testing font size.  

I'm guessing it depends on the area.   My stuff gets delivered to the wrong place often.

Also I think both places ship to main hubs first.  I've tracked items that pass by here at least twice before being delivered.    I also believe that it saves a fortune to ship USPS.   Those big UPS trucks driving around town don't look gas friendly.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*