Honored Contributor

I ordered a dress , it shipped via standard UPS on the 16th. Today I look at the tracking and it made it here to my town to the UPS facility about 3 miles from our home, then was given to the post office for the last mile and instead the PO has shipped it 150 miles away to the state capital. I wonder if I will get it at all?

Esteemed Contributor

I just experienced the same thing with my trackphone but it didn't get sent 150 miles away.  With the games shippers are playing - just don't give me the track number and when the package arrives - it arrives.  I won't be frustrated.

Super Contributor

I would be tempted to call the Post Office about that.  That's ridiculous.

NickNack1
(formerly NickNack)
Respected Contributor

Around our town everyone talks about how bad the US mail sucks big time.   They get things mixed up daily all over town, all over the State and even other States come into play.   It is a total mess.  It is a gamble using them to mail anything.  

I perfer UPS to ship and mail items.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Crazy QVC shipping

[ Edited ]

Well, they sent it to about 6 other cities but, lo and behold , today it arrived here. And all within the 10 days QVC allows for shipping. I am wearing it out to lunch with my girlfriends on Sunday. For some reason USPS took it on a tour of the eastern USA, if it had a passport  for each it would be full of stamps.

Valued Contributor

I think its the post office not Qvc....I order a Gluten free bread from San Fransisco which is about 50 miles from me..Anyway i usally get it 2 days after i order but one time i didnt and when i checked tracking it was all the way in Los Angles!lol.

Esteemed Contributor
I've never had an order arrive more than 4 days after I've ordered it. And I live in Podunk btw.
Super Contributor

Especially since HH is in PA, 4 days ?

Honored Contributor

Blame UPS and the postal service, QVC isn't at fault.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Respected Contributor

Testing font size.  

Not sure why QVC forced us to use US Postal Service.  They make too many mistakes.   

In the past I always used UPS and they never made a mistake. 

Anyone know why QVC started this?