Honored Contributor

Re: Craft Shows Today! (2/18)

Yes, I saw two on HSN, but they seem to be just paper, don't see where the kit comes in, and there is no description.

Valued Contributor

Hi Mousiegirl, there were 2 kits, one of which has now sold out. 408-802 Docrafts Capsule Collection Scrapbook Kit in 2 colors (ivory/aqua, cream/pale pink) is still available. It includes 12x12 paper, fabric washi tape, large paper flowers, filigree lace paper in round, heart & square shapes, printed ribbon bows, pinwheel & a project sheet. It's a nice kit, I love the colors.
Valued Contributor

To continue, 411-474 is sold out. It is docrafts Capsule Collection Papercrafting Kit in the same two colors. It had 32 8x8 papers, 2 meters jumbo crochet trim, 2 meters jumbo ric-rac, 5 meters adhesive crochet border & 18 die-cut notelets. It's another nice kit, I like the crochet trim very much. They are going to offer another kit during the 5 or 6pm EST show. It is a floral kit and looks very pretty.
Valued Contributor

Hi Qualitygal, what is the recorder set? Hi Upallnight1, are you talking about 408-016? That looks like a very nice, very affordable kit. If you don't want to pay full price, you can "heart" it so it shows up on your list of favorites and HSN will notify you if they lower price or if it becomes close to selling out, just watch for the favorites notifications when you sign onto their website. They are offering the lowered shippingon multiple item purchases today, but the 24 hour Craft Day is ccoming up on March 24. Personally, I would "heart" it and wait to see if they lower the price, but if you love and want to use it before the March show, you are still getting excellent value for the money. It's a great kit!
Regular Contributor

I didn't order this Cricut, even though mine is very old and quit working about a year ago so I had to toss it out! I'm not going to order a product where you can only use an Apple tablet with it! It sounds too confining and then they are currently developing one for Android so I felt, be patient, the next one they release will be compatible with both. Does anyone use the Cricut Design Studio? I looked around and some Capital letters were $3.00 each! Back to my Cuttlebug I go!

Valued Contributor

Hi Breea, you can use it with your computer, whether it's an Apple product or has a Windows OS as long as you have WI-FI. The iPad they keep referencing is the only mobile platform that is currently available. I love the idea of these electronic cutting machines, esp.for scrapbooking, but I know they are not for me :-)
Valued Contributor

Breea, actually I don't think you even have to have WI-FI. It comes with a SUB cable so you can hook it up directly to your computer :-) Stupid auto correct: it is supposed to say USB cable!
Honored Contributor

On 2/18/2015 mewsmomtoo said: To continue, 411-474 is sold out. It is docrafts Capsule Collection Papercrafting Kit in the same two colors. It had 32 8x8 papers, 2 meters jumbo crochet trim, 2 meters jumbo ric-rac, 5 meters adhesive crochet border & 18 die-cut notelets. It's another nice kit, I like the crochet trim very much. They are going to offer another kit during the 5 or 6pm EST show. It is a floral kit and looks very pretty.

Thank you, mewsmomtoo, guess I missed them.

Regular Contributor

Thank you, mewstomom. The kit I wanted on sale is/was 411-474. I am surprised how fast it sold out! Thanks for your suggestion about "hearting" it. I did so in case it comes back in stock. I'm under the weather today, nothing serious, and I totally forgot about that handy tool!

Mousiegirl, I'm sorry, I didn't understand your question! I'm glad it got answered.

Qualitygal, I'm also wondering what the recorder kit is.

I managed to refrain from ordering the Explore Air. I need to get my scrapbook room in shape before making any big investments. It's boxed up now while we do some work around the house.

Valued Contributor

I really had fun yesterday, watching the presentations, even the AG presentations of the Explore Air and I normally hate those overly long TS sales pitches, but this time I enjoyed seeing all the creations. Like I said in another post, I would have liked to see one project from beginning to end so that we could see how this realistically works, but I understand that they want to keep us excited about "possibilities" instead of showing us reality :-)