Honored Contributor

I did not know that Amazon had online coupons that you can use for purchases. They are not advertised anywhere that I can see. There is a big section of coupons, some I saw were up to 25% off; others were dollar amounts, like $10 off the item or some just $1 or $2.

If you want to check it out, go to Amazon.com, and in their search area just type in the word "coupons." You click (clip) which ones you want, and when you check out, the coupon is reflected in your cart. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Thank you for the information.  I'm getting ready to place an order this coming week and will check this out.

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

I did not know that Amazon had online coupons that you can use for purchases. They are not advertised anywhere that I can see. There is a big section of coupons, some I saw were up to 25% off; others were dollar amounts, like $10 off the item or some just $1 or $2.

If you want to check it out, go to Amazon.com, and in their search area just type in the word "coupons." You click (clip) which ones you want, and when you check out, the coupon is reflected in your cart. Smiley Happy

Thank you!  I am an avid Amazon shopper and never knew this @World Traveler

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

I ran into this a couple months ago.  The thing I didn't realize is you can only use one coupon on most items.  Say you use it today and go back next week to buy another, you can't use it again.  I found that a little confusing.  Who knows, maybe it was me.  Be sure to read the fine print, so you don't get any surprises.

Honored Contributor

I also saw where it said "some" coupons can only be used by Prime members. I am a Prime member, but did not order anything using coupons, so can't say yet what percentage is for the members or if members-only coupons have a better value.