Valued Contributor

I respect all kinds of music.

I just want to know how many award shows does Country music need to have?

I saw there was another one last night.   It seems like every month, they are giving awards out in Country music.   

Some people never get awards in the music industry, but they are amazing musicians, writers and singers.  Awards neither impress nor sway me to buy anyone's music.

I just think there are too many award shows out there.   I wish they would have an award show for the best fans!

Respected Contributor

I think it's their way of making sure every player gets a trophy!

Respected Contributor

They like to dress up and have a good time!

Respected Contributor

Best fans, you might be on to something! 

I stopped watching all the award shows for many reasons but the top two are Long and Boring.

Love Carrie Underwood BTW! 

Honored Contributor

All too HEE HAW for me.

Honored Contributor

I love *most* country music---till they start singing----then they ruin the music.

Respected Contributor

I don't watch any of the award shows (music or otherwise) ... it's just a way of putting them up higher on their pedestals.  I just don't waste my time.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

I don't tune into listen to country music, but have happened across some impressive guitar playing when a country performer was on a variety show.  The only part of any award show that interests me is the clothes, jewelry, and hairdos.

Honored Contributor

I don't watch award shows for the most part, but if I stumble across a country music one, that is one I will take the time out to watch.

Honored Contributor

What ever makes them feel good, but dang da da dang da da twang dang dang I just think they all sound alike. LOL I have heard CW music that I do like though and I actually like the awards shows.