Frequent Contributor

DH & I are empty nesters as well, but our family is large. We have at least one grandchild 2-3 days a week. We also have an additional freezer downstairs. We were able to purchase quite a few items for the freezer. We'll be good for some time.

The bakery was the one dept I just skimmed. I've been dieting for about 2 months, and all I allowed myself to do was sniff. Can't wait to buy a birthday cake for someone. Since my birthday is in 2 weeks that someone will be me!!!

Honored Contributor
On 3/17/2014 Love Roses said:

We are Costco fans. When a birthday or other gift giving day comes around, we ask for Costco gift cards. As there are only two of us, we have a freezer to store the items until we use them and then it's only what we need. There are nice trunk shows, and designer items offered each season. I like the ribbons and wrap and of course the food goodies. Too many things to mention.

OMG, LR, my daughter and I really got into their gorgeous ribbons! We had to get a big bin to keep them in {#emotions_dlg.laugh} I've never seen ribbon as nice as they have at Costco. Our girl is crafty and has done nice things with them, including a wreath for July 4th.

Love the Christmas wrap and the holiday boxes they have.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Trusted Contributor

Sam's had holiday wrapping paper. Tons of it, beautiful too. I was temped to buy, but I already had some other rolls and TONS of gift bags, so I passed.

Respected Contributor

We don't have Costco's near us at all but we do have a Sam's!!

The same premise..spend a forturne.

Ours does have K-cups really reasonable..well reasonable as K-cups can be.

I like their steak, prime rib, their boneless chicken is $1.88 lb..all the time.

I love their fabric softner too..I don't do toilet paper or paper towels...as I always find them on sale at our local grocery usually cheaper..amd I don't have to buy huge packs lol..

I am another Aldi's fan!