QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.

Honored Contributor

I look at Mrs. Cosby as a prisoner of war, educated or not, she did not have an easy life with Bill. Also, there were tragedies with their children and that has got to take a toll on her. IMO Mrs. Cosby looks mentally ill and depressed even through the smiles. I think Bill's punishment came much too late, the women should have come forward years ago or better yet, when this happened.

Respected Contributor

Ive despised this man for many years. There had always been rumors that he was a womanizer and cheater. I have to believe his wife only stayed with him because of the money. Very sad for his co workers on The Cosby Show who now have to live with a stain on their work. A black cloud will foreve hover over this man and his work. Let's hope he rots in prison as some justice to the women he raped.

Honored Contributor

Court ordered assessment today....

B8D1E10C-F78C-4609-B8B4-B4629A1018C5.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Court ordered assessment today....

B8D1E10C-F78C-4609-B8B4-B4629A1018C5.jpeg

I have to believe he gets at least 5 years in prison. In my opinion he should be charged with life in prison as he drugged and raped multiple women. If he was 30 he would probably get a lifetime sentence. The court system seems to be taking account his age for some reason.

Honored Contributor

@Reever  I think he should spend the rest of his life in prison. Give him 25 years. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Cosby Guilty

[ Edited ]

I was in my car on my lunch hour when on the radio they broke through.  I really thought it was going to be another deadlocked hung jury.  I was so relieved at all three counts found guilty!  As far as Cosby goes, I do agree with the other poster about the rumours about him years ago.  I remember hearing on a very well known morning radio show where he was mentioned that he was a huge womanizer and a pig.  This was during the popularity of the The Cosby show too.  I was surprised and didn't believe it at first, but I thought, comics are a close knit family.  What they must know about him was kept in that circle plus factor in the power Cosby had over that entire industry.  So, when the first victim came out, I immediately thought about that radio interview.  I guess we all want to wish he was like the character, Cliff Huxtable, but did he fool us all!   

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Good.  I can't stand to look at him.  And his wife is so pathetic and living in the clouds.  Think about what he did.  He was drugging women and then raping them.  It's very sick.

I do wonder...how much she knew all along...some have said it happened while she was at home when it happened in THEIR home? Her smile going into court is very strange.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Trusted Contributor

When Cosby yelled out...."******" at the judge, I wish he'd slapped him with another 30 days for contempt of court and incarcerated him immediately.

Trusted Contributor

@croemer wrote:

I do wonder...how much she knew all along...some have said it happened while she was at home when it happened in THEIR home? Her smile going into court is very strange.

Well what do you expect her to do? A flamenco dance? She's in a horrible, embarassing position and I suspect she's trying to make the best of it.