Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Confused about QVC channels?

I like Gabrielle so I hope this means she is on more. 

Honored Contributor

It seems to me a lot of the shows are going to be the same but with a different host. 

On Q2, Garbrielle is going to have an AMStyle show I think Saturday mornings after Leah's AMStyle.  Leah Williams is going to have a PMStyle show but I'm not sure when.

Mary already has her In the Kitchen with Mary show on Saturday afternoons and Courtney has a one hour weekly LOGO show either Tuesday or Wednesday nights.

Nancy had announced awhile back that she was pretty much moving to a permanent time slot on Q2.     

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

IKrimpette wrote:

I was able to find the channel for QVC Plus (Now QVC2).  However, I have no idea where to find the channel for QVC Beauty.  No biggie for me.  However, I'm curious that they don't offer the zip code finder for channel location like they do on the other channels.  (Truth be told - one QVC channel is enough for me.)

Oops!  Just found the zip code/channel guide. QVC beauty not available on FIOS.  OK by me.

I have FIOS  QVC Beauty channel just added.  QVC at 650 - QVC Beauty at 657.  QVC2 not high def and is located at 155 or thereabouts.

Honored Contributor

On Direct TV, QVC2 is channel 315, QVC is 317 and Q Beauty is 318.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I was able to find the channel for QVC Plus (Now QVC2).  However, I have no idea where to find the channel for QVC Beauty.  No biggie for me.  However, I'm curious that they don't offer the zip code finder for channel location like they do on the other channels.  (Truth be told - one QVC channel is enough for me.)

Oops!  Just found the zip code/channel guide. QVC beauty not available on FIOS.  OK by me.

it's on Fios now channel 656

Honored Contributor

I'm in OHio and I have Spectrum.  We do not get Beauty IQ but we've been getting Q+ for a very long time.  It's not broadcast in HD though. 

Esteemed Contributor

I am receiving all (3) and appreciate this BEST of any FORMAT from any website!

In conclusion, I can go back and listen find products that I usually have missed. The (3) stations are great for me since I have a *not* here -everyday- schedule. 

Thank you QVC...

NAES

Heart for products I thought I could never find!!!! Woman Happy