Esteemed Contributor

Re: Communication re Delays on orders.

This all seems silly to me.  How come Amazon can ship so quickly?  Many of their items are shipped from their warehouses or directly from other vendors, regardless I've never waited more than a few days for an item to arrive.  I'm using my prime more and more these days.....I also order lots of different types of items and that never really makes much of a difference.

Occasional Contributor

I have had shoes and clothes delayed, body wash not delayed, so I agree, it must be a warehouse issue.

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

This all seems silly to me.  How come Amazon can ship so quickly?  Many of their items are shipped from their warehouses or directly from other vendors, regardless I've never waited more than a few days for an item to arrive.  I'm using my prime more and more these days.....I also order lots of different types of items and that never really makes much of a difference.

@LindaSal.  That's like comparing apples to kangaroos.  A huge, expensive part of QVC is operating 3 or 4 24 hour TV stations and absorbing everything that goes with them.  Amazon, for instance, is just a warehouse operation.  I love Amazon too but not for my clothing.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I don't shop here anymore. How does a company, that always charges very high shipping charges, has the slowest turnaround time, still have people buying from them? There are so many more online retailers that offer huge sales, offer free shipping and offer 2 day shipping!! I'm not a glutton for punishment so I choose to shop where I'm an appreciated customer. 

"Pure Michigan"