Honored Contributor

Re: Commercials That Make You Lose It๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

this is a commerical that I hate

it is the one where the husband/wife are bar b queuing and the tell about losing weight and they didnโ€™t have to stop eating anything just take the pills and you lose all this weight. Now i canโ€™t remember the name of the pills. The guy use to play football.

that commerical just makes me climb the walls . 

Respected Contributor

Re: Commercials That Make You Lose It๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@viva923 wrote:

this is a commerical that I hate

it is the one where the husband/wife are bar b queuing and the tell about losing weight and they didnโ€™t have to stop eating anything just take the pills and you lose all this weight. Now i canโ€™t remember the name of the pills. The guy use to play football.

that commerical just makes me climb the walls . 

Lipozene?  Haven't seen that one in awhile.  Holly Robinson-Peete and her husband.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The one with the turkey trying to quit smoking with Chantix.

Honored Contributor

@Ketra wrote:

Every once in a while a new commercial comes on that makes me LMAO

every time I see it. The new Geico commericial with the gecko and the waitress in the diner is the best. The little gecko asks the waitress โ€œNow what will it take to get 24/7 access to that lemon meringue pie?โ€  She suddenly screams as loud as she can โ€œPie!!!!!!!!โ€, and the cook in the back yells back as loud as he can โ€œ Pieโ€™s Comin!!!!!!โ€.  The waitress then looks at the gecko and says โ€œThatโ€™s what it takes baby.โ€ Cracks me up just writing about it. My cat puts her ears back every time it comes on because itโ€™s so loud. Lol! If you havenโ€™t seen it yet just google Geico pie commercial. Itโ€™s hysterical! At least to me anyway. But then again Iโ€™m easily amused๐Ÿ˜ Patricia Belcher is priceless as the waitress.

486C2C10-2FE7-4AC9-A41B-73EDDBE179E8.jpeg

My favorite part of the commercial is the guy in the background that pops up yelling Pie's coming!  I get a kick out of it every time.

Super Contributor

@Ketra wrote:

every time I see it. The new Geico commericial with the gecko and the waitress in the diner is the best. The little gecko asks the waitress โ€œNow what will it take to get 24/7 access to that lemon meringue pie?โ€  She suddenly screams as loud as she can โ€œPie!!!!!!!!โ€, and the cook in the back yells back as loud as he can โ€œ Pieโ€™s Comin!!!!!!โ€.  The waitress then looks at the gecko and says โ€œThatโ€™s what it takes baby.โ€ Cracks me up just writing about it. My cat puts her ears back every time it comes on because itโ€™s so loud. Lol! If you havenโ€™t seen it yet just google Geico pie commercial. Itโ€™s hysterical! At least to me anyway. But then again Iโ€™m easily amused๐Ÿ˜ Patricia Belcher is priceless as the waitress.

@Ketra 

That one gets my vote!

Honored Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

The one with the turkey trying to quit smoking with Chantix.

I LOVE him! I want him to move into my backyard. There are two of his commercials showing in my area, and the one in which heโ€™s camping and wearing sneakers just gets me.......the skinny little turkey ๐Ÿฆƒ legs and THE SNEAKERS!

Honored Contributor

@Ketra wrote:

PATRICIA BELCHER is a wonderful actress. Commercials can build a solid retirement fund, but Iโ€™d love to see her doing some REAL acting again. Remember how good she was in BONES? Her episodes were usually my favorites.

Trusted Contributor

@blueluna wrote:

@Ketra wrote:

@Ketra 

That one gets my vote!

@blueluna I think this actress should get an Academy Award for her acting in this commercial, and the joy sheโ€™s brought everyone whose seen it. I can be in the worst mood and see this commercial and it still makes me bust out laughing๐Ÿ˜‚ The world needs more commercials with Patricia Belcher. PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿฅง๐Ÿฅง๐Ÿฅง๐Ÿฅง

Super Contributor

@Ketra wrote:

@blueluna wrote:

@Ketra wrote:

@Ketra 

That one gets my vote!

@blueluna I think this actress should get an Academy Award for her acting in this commercial, and the joy sheโ€™s brought everyone whose seen it. I can be in the worst mood and see this commercial and it still makes me bust out laughing๐Ÿ˜‚ The world needs more commercials with Patricia Belcher. PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿฅง๐Ÿฅง๐Ÿฅง๐Ÿฅง

@Ketra 

Gets me every time! Hope we see more of her!

Honored Contributor

My favourite is Ted Saddler from the mattress ranch.He does a crazy wiggle dance that I never get tired of laughing over.